• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT taken IV without a Trip Sitter (DAREDEVIL or Darwin's Natural Selection Award)

Grigore

Bluelighter
I have a question regarding this:
Is IV'ing DMT the most efficient ROA? I think IV>Vaping DMT, it's quite logical.

Entire syringe loaded with 200mg of DMT diluted in vinegar. Yes, you read it right.

IV DMT (dose unknown, around 50mg I assume): it lasted >1h and I can't find an explanation for this ridiculous duration. Peak was at about 3-5 min. I guess. After 30 min. SWIM could barely walk but he managed to do, tripping over only twice.

What are the risks of IV DMT (using vinegar)?

Freebase DMT is not water soluble, so SWIM used vinegar.

As a matter of fact, SWIM was already high on 40mg of zolpidem and 2 mg of alprazolam when this happened.

Vinegar+DMT=>Injected IV=>Didn't have time to pull out the syringe, ended up passing out with the syringe in the lovely vein, extremely intense onset in ~3 seconds during injection. The entire visual field was trembling so hard that SWIM said to himself: ''Ok, I think I made a little mistake''.

The most intense breakthrough experienced so far on any substance, in the initial stage of the trip, family members gathered around SWIM and laid their hands upon him, after that, he was torn out of his physical body and catapulted into hyperspace where he encountered more entities than his mind can remember, exploring low and high frequency astral planes for what we could call eternity. SWIM literally has no words left for what happened, only silence.

SWIM could have died maybe, it wouldn't have been a tragedy, rather an honor.

237 posts and you don't know not to SWIM yet heh

But yeah. Don't go injecting vinegar, unless you want potential endocarditis/kidney damage...but knowing you Grigore...maybe you'd get off on that lol

Who gives a damn about SWIM'ing the right way, SWIM is drowning in his self induced psychosis anyway, SWIM is buying more vinegar for later use.
Are you sure about that kidney damage you are talking about? At least SWIM got 2 of them, they will help each other resolve any technical problems encountered.