View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT + Syrian Rue process

BassILoveYou

Greenlighter
I've been doing some research into the pharmahausca process with the use of Syrian Rue and DMT. Unfortunately, I have found information to be very scattered and, given the nature of there being multiple ways of preparing pharmahausca, information I find may not be consistent (or is in direct contradiction) with the process I'm current researching.

As far as I have read, it sounds like I should fast the day of. Doses are 100 mg of DMT and 2-3g of Syrian Rue. The rue seeds should be ground and brewed (I assume running through a coffee maker wouldn't work :\?). DMT should be consumed in capsule form (for convenience) 60 minutes after the rue is consumed. And then sit back and let the trip carry you.

Could somebody explain the process?

[DMT dose (if relevant, mg per body weight would be ideal),
Syrian Rue dose,
How to prepare rue,
How to dose DMT,
Any other input...]

dude, be careful, that trip may last u a long time so be ready...take the rue 35-45 min. before smoking the dmt...iv never heard of dmt crystals be active when taken orally. u have to smoke it man. 50 mg is good enough...the thing is, can you smoke it all, before things get out of hand...vape the dmt from a homemade bulb vape or something similar. that's it.

DMT can be done orally. I do believe freebase can be done with the use of something like Syrian Rue, but I also recall reading about some people soaking the DMT in lemon juice or coca-cola in order to invoke some chemical change. Again, asking to verify (I'd like some input for somebody who has experience with oral DMT).

As for the duration, the length is a few hours. I'm aware it is substantially longer than smoking.

You are spot on mate.

I grind up 3 grams of Syrian Rue seeds in a $10 Walmart coffee grinder, put that into a few gel capsules, and swallow the capsules about 45 minutes before I plan to take the DMT.

I assume you have DMT freebase, which means it is best to drop 50-100mg of it into some Coca-cola. You don't need to use a full liter of Coke with the DMT, but more than a shot glass. Remember to take this DMT & Coke mix 45 minutes to an hour after you swallow ground up Syrian Rue. The MAOI from Syrian Rue is short acting, but still 12 hours (more or less, which means dosing DMT an hour or two hours, maybe three hours, after the Syrian Rue would still be ok. Just avoid any soon than thirty minutes to be sure it is fully absorbed in your system so the DMT works orally.

And if you truly want a breakthrough experience/dose that is very similar to the traditional ayahuasca breakthrough, try at least 80-100mg DMT. Good times are had at 30-50mg, but the +++ and ++++ are at higher doses.

Set and setting. That is more important than anything else I said above. Enjoy!!

**edited typos ?

dude, be careful, that trip may last u a long time so be ready...take the rue 35-45 min. before smoking the dmt...iv never heard of dmt crystals be active when taken orally. u have to smoke it man. 50 mg is good enough...the thing is, can you smoke it all, before things get out of hand...vape the dmt from a homemade bulb vape or something similar. that's it.

Typically you need to vape. But if you take an MAOI then DMT can be active orally, just as intense, but instead of 2-5 minute breakthrough and half hour of effects, you get a good hour break through and 2-3 hours of of effects.

He is taking Syrian Rue, which naturally contains MAOI. So he is in essence creating ayahuasca but not with a brew, hence the nickname of pharmahuasca.

Vaping it is rapid and intense, actually what I prefer on most occasions. Taking orally with an MAOI slows it down and is just as intense, have to be very prepared for this and is not always what I prefer.

Thank you for your input Broseph! Your post clarifies (or at least affirms) a lot.

Hopefully I will have an opportunity to try tomorrow.

Another question though - physical effects seems to vary a lot; by that I mean some people have issues with nausea/vomiting while others have no apparent difficulty. I plan to be in a safe environment where I have access to a restroom in any case, but could you comment on how you handle the experience?

I puke on MDMA and mushrooms. I get nausea with 2cb, sometimes LSD. I am sensitive when it comes to nausea.

So when I first did this, I expected nausea or vomiting based on what I had been told and read.

But no nausea at all with Syrian Rue. Then I did the DMT and for the entire come up, break through ++++, I was nausea and vomit free.

But then came the tail end, wouldn't call it a come down (like MDMA or others, but when I went to the +++/++ I went into a darker part of the trip, and I purged-I literally felt as if I was physically releasing emotion, best way to describe it for me, and it included dry heaving. No actual vomit, no Coca-Cola or even food I had eaten between taking Syrian Rue and the DMT (most say not to eat at that point; I was hungry. I also smoked pot to calm my nerves, despite what others say. Also didn't stick to the diet that many recommend. But meh.).

But I didn't feel nausea or anything prior to that point. Felt good, slight euphoria, but was completely lost in another place to really be aware or remember my physical state. I was enjoying the experience.

You'll be able to use the bathroom as well, if needed. But like your parents say before any vacation, go potty before you start the trip.

Also, thought outdoors would be nice and relaxing. No. For me, I wanted darkness as soon as I felt it coming on strong, ended up in my basement with lights off for the ++++.

Post a trip report, or at least come back to this thread and share what you want.

I will post back after I've tried it. It has been a busy week, so I'm holding off until this weekend :)

Alas, I don't think this experience was trip report worthy (I realized I didn't have a way to take notes after I started; going to remember that for the future haha).But, informal report so people can avoid my mistake:I capsulized 3g of rue (ground it up in a coffee grinder) and put the DMT (50 mg) and lemon juice in a cup. I consumed the rue and after approximately 1-1.5 hours later I consumed the dmt. I added some water and sugar to the lemon juice in order to effectively make magical lemonade. I did experience some nausea; I threw up about an hour or so after taking the DMT. One hour, two hours, and then three hours passed to no avail. I certainly felt the syrian rue, but I couldn't detect the dmt. My friends didn't really feel it either (2 others were with me at this time; same doses). That was fine though - we just rode out the pleasant syrian rue experience. A few days later I looked at the cups. I noticed dmt crystallization on the bottom of the cup, so perhaps I did not consume much (if any). In the future, I will take the dmt in a shot glass with straight lemon juice. Perhaps mixing the water and sugar in caused precipitation to occur?I will post a proper trip report the next time I have an opportunity (not this weekend; maybe the next). I will also be doing a harmala extraction to minimize nausea and making dosing easier.

I can't imagine why that wouldnt have worked unless the DMT was inactive to begin with.. If it dissolved completely in the lemon juice to begin with (not sure if this happened from the way you describe it in your post), then any residue may crystallize but would be relatively negligible. If you do a harmala extraction you should be able to figure out how to make your DMT freebase into an acidic salt and then you can just take a capsule of harmalas, wait til that starts working its magic, then take your DMT salt cap. There's loads of info at the nexus, have you been looking around there?