• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt question

How would you describe that experience? Gonna trip at a canyon on 2 tabs tommorow and was playing with the idea of bringing the dmt vape. Never done it before but I'm probably gonna dive in tomorrow. What madness can I expect?

it was great - that was actually the first time i did dmt - high as a kite on 2 hits, peaking on acid - it makes it far more pleasurable and positive if you ask me - i think it's a little more slippery by itself

this is just my experience and ive done it a few times now peaking on acid and even more times by itself

No, you don't sound soft, but my guess is you don't like ANY metal do you?

I'm a HUGE metalhead: death, black, grindcore, thrash, NWOBHM, blackened-crust, sludge, etc. Just be aware that not all metal is the same. Genres and bands differ GREATLY.

metal is my roots - so i always kinda gravitate back to it - thrash too

:rockon:

long diatribe about metal

I went ahead and posted here because I didn't want to trash this thread with metal nonsense:

everybody covered all the points. its so easy to mess up. I went through over a gram of DMT till i managed to blast off properly lol.

I used a vape with a donut ceramic coil quartz to load the crystals on it and vaped it. gotta be careful not to burn though. Burnt DMT tastes like SHIT. vaped dmt is quite hot on the lungs but taste nice imo. DMT requires lungs of steel i fucking swear.

The hot vapor of crystal on the lungs takes some getting use to to be able to get those solid big hits in one after the other and even more will power to hold it in and take more hits to breakthrough while your reality is quickly dissolving.

Last time i did DMT was start of last year, the trip itself was kinda lack luster, just a infinite fractal cirrus show of visuals that were pretty fucking wild but no enitites nothing, no insights.

Yet i came out of the trip changed forever, I gave up drinking, smoking weed doing regular psychedelics.

The only mind altering substance i have taken since that DMT trip was acid twice.

4 years i was smoking changa while on ketamine lol and weed. Holy fuck i saw some shit that night. Scared the shit out of me. The world unravelled i saw the fractal face of god.

Was flying through interdimesonal galaxies and saw a fucking geometric alien staring me down for ages.

I had acquired some DMT from a friend and offered some to a buddy to try before I did, he had never done it before and smoked from a water bong. I lit it for him and the substance liquefied then vaporized. He inhaled and exhaled but had zero effect on him. Later that day I took my turn and blasted off My question is does DMT have no effect on certain people?
The response to DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine), like many psychoactive substances, can indeed vary significantly from person to person. There are a few reasons why your friend might not have experienced any noticeable effects from DMT, while you had a profound experience, also known as "blasting off."

Factors Influencing DMT Effects:​

1. Method of Administration: The technique used to smoke DMT can greatly affect its potency. If the DMT is burned rather than vaporized, its effects can be diminished or nullified. It's crucial that the DMT is heated to the right temperature to vaporize without burning. In the scenario you described, it's possible that the DMT was not heated properly for optimal inhalation.
  2. Dosage: The amount of DMT consumed plays a significant role in the intensity of the experience. If your friend inhaled a smaller amount of vapor or if the DMT was not fully vaporized, the dose may have been insufficient for effects to occur.
  3. Inhalation Technique: The effects of DMT are also dependent on how deeply and how long the vapor is held in the lungs. DMT needs to be absorbed through the lungs, and holding the vapor in for a longer period can facilitate this. If your friend exhaled too quickly, the absorption might have been inadequate.
  4. Individual Variation: Biological differences between individuals can affect how substances are metabolized and experienced. Factors such as body mass, metabolic rate, and even genetic variations can influence the intensity of a drug's effects. Additionally, psychological state and expectations can also play roles in the subjective experience of psychoactive substances.
  5. Tolerance and Cross-Tolerance: While less common with DMT, tolerance to psychoactive substances can diminish their effects. Cross-tolerance with other tryptamines or psychedelics could also potentially impact the experience, though this is more speculative in the case of DMT due to its unique pharmacology and rapid onset and offset.
  6. Purity and Quality: The purity of the DMT could also be a factor. If the substance was not pure or was degraded, the effects could be lessened or absent.

What to Consider:​

• Safety First: It's important to approach the use of substances like DMT with caution. The effects can be unpredictable, and the setting in which they are used can significantly impact the experience.
  • Research and Preparation: Understanding the proper techniques for administration and considering set (psychological state) and setting (environment) can enhance safety and the likelihood of a positive experience.
  • Health Implications: Be aware of the potential mental and physical health implications of using psychoactive substances. Consultation with a healthcare professional is advisable, especially for individuals with underlying health conditions or mental health issues.
Given the complex interplay of factors influencing the effects of DMT, it's not entirely surprising that experiences can vary widely, even to the extent of one person feeling no effects while another has an intense experience. Always prioritize safety, informed use, and respect for individual differences when exploring psychoactive substances.

I used to have a small chillum with kanthal wire twisted up and stuffed in the bowl. It worked amazingly for DMT and hash oil on the go

If you do use a device like that it should be cleaned out regularly. There's nothing worse than coming up on an intense DMT experience with a big chunk of burnt DMT res in your mouth. That's almost as bad as listening to black metal on DMT
I think some of the late Burzum on N,N DMT would be Great tbh.

Imagine that bell ringing rush of the DMT taking effect & this blasting at you <3 <3 <3

next time make a sammich

so a little weed in a bowl, then the dmt, then weed on top of that - smoke it like that and it should work better

but also look into an e-mesh vape

that works the best if you ask me

mine looks like this:

Ok2Wo7Al.jpg

Am i looking at the fanciest "crack pipe" I have ever seen or did the steel mesh part just throw my mind? Either way could I ask the name of that der thing and what one would theoretically put in it lol. The "sandwhich" thing also sounds like a familliar trick heads use to do; cigarette ash usually; cuz you know crack is dirty and if chamomoile is for dmt it is fitting cigarette ash would be for rock.

Ironically, the military experimented with using acid to interrogate people. It didn't work, in fact the LSD made people resistant to coercion. It gave people a sense of well being.

I question if DMT would do much better.

A thumbprint of lsd is usually a surefire way to weed a undercover out. Barbituates are also fairly lending to people telling the truth in higher doses.

But that is a one question interrogation I suppose. LSD works just fine, it is not hard to convince someone tripping "way too hard" that you are there friend and only lifeline to sanity. I think some guy made a cult like that at some point.....

what a thought

I imagine that would be a pretty effectve truth-serum / torture though. Force victim to consume breakthrough dose dmt and get the black metal blasting. Return half an hour later, threaten same again unless they talk. They'd squeal like a baby 100%
CIA agent confirmed.

What keeps bringing you back to salvia? I do the same with.enhanced leaf. Sometimes a little dysphoric and intense but never boring. I genuinely believe the reputation as a healing plant. Usually gives me some form of antidepressant type tertiary effect.
Hey you said it. To me it is a healing leaf. I find it very euphoric. Every time I visit I feel like a woman and her helpers are very happy to see me and take me on a trip. Very strange. Colorful. The afterglow is as Dale Pendell said in Pharmako/Poeia a very practical feeling. (half gram plain leaf in a tobacco pipe and in silent darkness)

I believe we all have a little of everything. So what little OCD I have is gone for a few days after Salvia. Totally healing plant. I love Salvia and DMT. Alone that is. I am not really a mixer. Kind of a purist. Like I never mixed LSD and mushrooms. But I like each on their own. And I love reading the reports of combos.

The response to DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine), like many psychoactive substances, can indeed vary significantly from person to person. There are a few reasons why your friend might not have experienced any noticeable effects from DMT, while you had a profound experience, also known as "blasting off."

Factors Influencing DMT Effects:​

1. Method of Administration: The technique used to smoke DMT can greatly affect its potency. If the DMT is burned rather than vaporized, its effects can be diminished or nullified. It's crucial that the DMT is heated to the right temperature to vaporize without burning. In the scenario you described, it's possible that the DMT was not heated properly for optimal inhalation.
  2. Dosage: The amount of DMT consumed plays a significant role in the intensity of the experience. If your friend inhaled a smaller amount of vapor or if the DMT was not fully vaporized, the dose may have been insufficient for effects to occur.
  3. Inhalation Technique: The effects of DMT are also dependent on how deeply and how long the vapor is held in the lungs. DMT needs to be absorbed through the lungs, and holding the vapor in for a longer period can facilitate this. If your friend exhaled too quickly, the absorption might have been inadequate.
  4. Individual Variation: Biological differences between individuals can affect how substances are metabolized and experienced. Factors such as body mass, metabolic rate, and even genetic variations can influence the intensity of a drug's effects. Additionally, psychological state and expectations can also play roles in the subjective experience of psychoactive substances.
  5. Tolerance and Cross-Tolerance: While less common with DMT, tolerance to psychoactive substances can diminish their effects. Cross-tolerance with other tryptamines or psychedelics could also potentially impact the experience, though this is more speculative in the case of DMT due to its unique pharmacology and rapid onset and offset.
  6. Purity and Quality: The purity of the DMT could also be a factor. If the substance was not pure or was degraded, the effects could be lessened or absent.

What to Consider:​

• Safety First: It's important to approach the use of substances like DMT with caution. The effects can be unpredictable, and the setting in which they are used can significantly impact the experience.
  • Research and Preparation: Understanding the proper techniques for administration and considering set (psychological state) and setting (environment) can enhance safety and the likelihood of a positive experience.
  • Health Implications: Be aware of the potential mental and physical health implications of using psychoactive substances. Consultation with a healthcare professional is advisable, especially for individuals with underlying health conditions or mental health issues.
Given the complex interplay of factors influencing the effects of DMT, it's not entirely surprising that experiences can vary widely, even to the extent of one person feeling no effects while another has an intense experience. Always prioritize safety, informed use, and respect for individual differences when exploring psychoactive substances.
Thank you for your response it was very helpful and very logical, I think it was a combination of some of the things you mentioned however at the time my thought process was that the DMT chose not to let that individual have the experience and I know that sounds silly but this person specifically has absolutely zero spirituality to them for example an acid trip to him is just a party and only for the visuals what I'm saying is even if he blasted off he wouldn't think of the experience as spiritual or enlightening he would just think he saw some cool stuff so I wanted to believe that the DMT fairies didn't allow him in. Additional info the individual is mid-60s and a lifelong IV multiple drug user and has a fake hip and morphine pump implanted in his back.

You have to keep hitting it until you blast off. It's easy to screw up. If you screw up, then wait until the next day to try again.

I basically don't know what I'm talking about, but hopefully someone more knowledgeable will pop in here. Congrats, how was your trip?
I should mention that I was towards the end of my peak on an acid trip when I smoked the DMT but my experience was otherworldly and enlightening from what I can remember I saw an entity that reached out their hand and when I took it I seemed to warp through space-time and witnessed a ever changing colorful geometric space with beings that seemed to be crafting my environment.

I had acquired some DMT from a friend and offered some to a buddy to try before I did, he had never done it before and smoked from a water bong. I lit it for him and the substance liquefied then vaporized. He inhaled and exhaled but had zero effect on him. Later that day I took my turn and blasted off My question is does DMT have no effect on certain people?
It has to be done correctly for it to work. It has to be super heated and then I was taught to take several hits in quick succession. You don't inhale and then hold as you would with cannabis or crack. I've done DMT a few times and each time I took about 4 to 6 hits in quick succession. Worked every time and it they were all amazing experiences. I'd recommend trying again. It's well worth it