PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT Pipe Advice

deeemtea

Greenlighter
Hey, I'm looking for a bit of advice.

http://i.imgur.com/HPquY4u.jpg

I bought this pipe, with the intention of using it as a freebase pipe. Will it still work, even though it had a large hole on top? If not, any recommendations on making the hole smaller?

Thank you in advance, guys.

I think it looks good. Certainly better than the first pipes I used to smoke DMT with and I still got off.
I would put a thin layer of herb mix followed by the DMT followed by another thin layer of mix and then slowly vape it. Go for it and good luck!

i think that is some type of freebase/meth pipe. you could also probably use it as a crack pipe (crack pipes are usually different than than normal freebase pipes). they make freebase pipes weird to get around drug paraphernalia laws. they call them "incense burners" or put plastic flowers in them and call them decorative

i haven't seen one of these in the past but it makes sense. they could claim this is a tobacco accessory. in theory you could smoke tobacco out of it. this isn't practical because the bowl is to small. the opening doesn't look excessive if you turn the pipe ~45 degrees during use. take the top screen out and you have a freebase pipe.