View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt pattern?

CheesyQuaver

Greenlighter
Has anyone got a picture of the pattern they see on dmt, the pattern i see is a kinda Aztec/Mayan/Celtic/Greek I know that don't make sense but it's more accurate than mythical? Not sure if this belongs in art but yeah if you drew something you saw that would be particularly interesting

ibtDoNqqihUUvt.gif

Experienced a little micro-flashback when I first saw this. Almost fell off my chair lol. IMO it captures the first second or so of a DMT breakthrough (right as the tunneling starts, but before the shapes begin to self-organize into entities/buildings) quite perfectly. As if I needed another reason to love Adventure Time! And it's not just that one scene, the entire episode (s5e16) can be read as an allegory of a DMT experience, down to the immediate post-trip amnesia and everything. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised!

Wow yeah, the tunnelling is very similar, my visuals are a lot more varied in colour, and contain patterns with about 100x the detail, but I'd be interested in watching that episode is the programme adventure time or is that what your referring to your dmt experiences as lol?

Yeah, Adventure time is CLOSE to what I see at first, but, for me, the top prize goes to Lego Land...It's scary it's so close. Then I see the coat-of-arms, then the chrysanthemum, then....