View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT or shrooms

snowdaytoday

Bluelighter
If you could have an unlimited supply of either shrooms or DMT, whicg would you choose and why?

pure DMT is the better option because it is more versatile than shrooms, as it can be smoked as well as taken orally (with an MAOI), and also pure DMT doesnt have all the unpleasant tasting plant material that you get with shrooms. Other than that they are basically identical, psilocin is essentially an orally active (without an MAOI) version of DMT

Oral DMT is a lot more of a physical trauma - at least initially - than mushrooms. You can take mushrooms and not have to throw your guts up. Also mushrooms last longer than oral DMT. I'd pick mushrooms.

Mushrooms with an MAOI such as moclobemide is the same as oral DMT.

Mushrooms with an MAOI such as moclobemide is the same as oral DMT.

Other than that they are basically identical, psilocin is essentially an orally active (without an MAOI) version of DMT

Please don't say that on a widely viewed drug forum with stating it's your opinion. Lots of people that never post will read this and get it in their head that they are identical, when no matter what you say, a small substitution makes definite quantifiable changes. Psilocin in no way feels basically identical to DMT, it's sooo much different, even though they're sooo similar.

Nether literally or qualitively - it closes the gap a little but DMT is the better imo

Well Ron, I can't tell them apart and I've taken oral DMT and mushrooms/moclo countless times.

How many times have you taken moclobemide and mushrooms and moclobemide and oral DMT?

Please don't say that on a widely viewed drug forum with stating it's your opinion. Lots of people that never post will read this and get it in their head that they are identical, when no matter what you say, a small substitution makes definite quantifiable changes. Psilocin in no way feels basically identical to DMT, it's sooo much different, even though they're sooo similar.

Why did you quote me when you replied with this? I didn't say psilocin is like oral DMT - max freakout did. I said mushrooms and moclobemide are the same as oral DMT. Mushrooms and moclobemide are nothing like normal mushrooms - it's a DMT experience which anyone experienced with oral DMT would instantly recognise.