Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT + Moclobemide/ 40 mg + 225 mg) - Experienced - Profound Healing

Rorthron

Bluelighter
Although I've been around in bluelight for some years, this is my first trip report.

Subject: Male 40+ years old - 70kg
Experience. Some of the main substances I worked with are 4-AcO-DMT, Mushrooms, 25C-NBOMe, 2C-E, 5-MeoDiPT, 5-MeO-DMT and DMT pure vaporized. I have extensive experience with ayahuasca, having been a member of an official Ayahuasca religious group for some years.
Set and Setting: confortable environment, alone in my place, secured that no external interruptions could happen. Calm an emotionally stable. No pressing issues and stable family life. I'm not on any medication

Preamble. Although I have used Ayahuasca and pharmahuasca several times, both alone and in group this was the first time I ever used Moclobemide, bought in a local pharmacy without any hassle. The DMT was extracted from M. Hostilis in freebase and conserved in acetate form in a H2O-Ethanol solution. I have used this several times in the past. The reason for using moclobemide is that I simply cannot stand nor caapi nor harmala beverages. The last time I tried it it was so horrible that I'd rather have my hand burned, or some other intense physical pain. Never again.

Preparation. Morning without breakfast. Last meal at 8pm yesterday. so about 14 hours without food. This I believe is a major factor for the success of the working.

T+0:00 (10h30 am) 225 mg of moclobemide ingested in a glass of water, and a simple cookie ate for stimulating digestion.

T+0:35 - 40 mg of DMT solution drank in a cup of water. Some instant nausea relieved with some mint gum.

T+1:00 - First signs. Clear (+). Feeling cold and yawning

T+1:05 - (++) general body mellowness. This is unusual and not similar to harmala alkaloids, where no significant body change is generally perceived.

T+1:10 (+++) wooowza! Fast and unpredicted it hit me like a ton of bricks. Intense DMT dreamscapes, with the classical disgusting imagery strong and vivid. As usual I let it pass never fighting it

T+1:15 - The trip develops notoriously. A strong (+++) getting very emotional. Like my heart was tore open and several aspects of my life became exposed, showing deep wounds mainly related to my loved ones. Fuck, it hurts! Really hurts. All the psychedelic fireworks were turned to the inside and opened my heart and soul like it never happened before.

T+1:40 Feels like having been exposed utterly. Laid bare naked to myself. Heart still aching.

T+2:00 - As I sober up, reaching a confortable (++) the working starts revealing its healing characteristics. And in the sadness of the operation some soothing is reached.

T+2:10 - I get up and walk a bit, feeling the world around me

T+2:15 - Without warning I'm again at a (+++). Not as deep emotionally as previously, but still profound

T+2:45 - at a (++) again. Relieved. The trip is fading clearly now

T+3:30 - After some more psychedelic bouncing at this phase I'm at a (+) and feel confident to get up and eat some light food. I become conscious of the healing process that happened. Better than 1000 psychotherapy sessions. I feel emotionally drained but with a better consciousness of myself. The exposure was necessary for the healing, which has just begun.

In conclusion, this day I did not have deep spiritual revelations nor joyous or euphoric psychedelic feelings or visions. Instead what I gained was some lingering and penetrating sadness [which is strange as moclobemide is an antidepressant!]. Yet, in the process I have fully centered myself. How will this transform me in my life and in my relationships is something that will be evaluated later. But I will certainly not remain the same.