Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT-MAOI changa / 1 point - Experienced

Suerone

Greenlighter
As soon as I light the changa in my cp, I feel a euphoric head rush like a strong beam. As I rip the changa thru the cp this euphoria intensified so much and I snapped out of reality as I exhaled the smoke. Instantly it was as tho time slowed down - the pitch in the music I was playing heightened yet slowed and as I moved my eyes around everything had motion trails from the force of movement and everything I heard had multiple echoes and sounded like it had been put through an auto tune which made it quite hard to understand what i was hearing. Suddenly I could hear, feel and see the string of vibration in every movement and noise made no matter how small. The pink drawing on my wall struck the centre of my vision and I sat back on the couch before me vision went from its normal perspective into a sphere and all my senses formed one skill which I can't describe. My wall went plain white and pink with the drawing made so clear that I couldn't even tell what it was. The floor turned a solid sky blue with geometrical lines running horizontal and vertical but still following my spheral vision. It took me about a minute to explain to my friend to get me a drink due to the visuals/auditory hallucinations being so overwhelming/intense and how confused I was. After he returned with water I downed the whole glass straight away and then stood up and moved to my bed and closed my eyes and a spectrum of colours known and unknown filled and felt like they were rushing through my body. Tiny cube shapes making up complex streams of light and figures that resembled an army of stationary entities before me. Then I was shown the way that fate and decision works thru only what I can describe as psychedeliscience. This is the hardest part of my dmt trip to explain but I will try, this is what I was shown- a body like the ones on public toilet signs with a circle around the head shape which had a spherical hinge like thing, moving one way for yes and the other for no which then clicked into a persons next decision, repeated again and again until physical death showing that in every situation there can be a positive outcome or a negative, or, back or forth on the spherical hinge. But this wasn't just for huge decisions but everything, from taking your next step to large issues in life but no matter if you choose yes or no, the next is always already written in fate and ready to be moved back or forth but every possible out come has already been scripted. I felt as if I am going to pass out so I opened my eyes and my vision perspective faded back to normal and colours gained their normal standpoint. My senses returned a bit but xenolinguistics/hieroglyphics/symbols filled my room as they floated around in a swirling-distancing motion outlined by sprouting and wriggling pieces of light and colour. I could zone in and out of certain areas of my room with slightly different symbols and light floating about and it felt as if I was tuning in and out of different frequencies for different dimensions where each felt like they were trying to win me over and share their own messages. I could see language in holographic form rowing throughout my room and this motivated me to regain my speech and try to explain to my friend what I was experiencing. I slowly faded out of trip and overall it lasted about 15 minutes. I would say a bit over 5 minutes in complete hyperspace or a whole new dimension and the rest in the after state with language flowing everywhere.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_changa
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_maois
substancecode_tryptamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing, I'd say you explained that quite well. :)