• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT "Machine" with glass snapple bottle?

IHateColleg

Greenlighter
Hello!
I am going to acquire quite a bit, less than a g though, of DMT. I was looking for ways to smoke it correctly. I came across the Machine thread, and thought where I could get a glass bottle like that.
The neck of a glass Snapple bottle is pretty short, so im not sure if it will work. has anyone made a Machine that doesn't use a long neck like one found for alcoholic beverages?

So far I know tolerance doesn't rise very quickly, and to keep it at room temperature in an air tight container in the dark, but the biggest issue will be the method of smoking. I think the Machine will work, but I need to find a good alternative to a long necked bottle.

ALSO, due to their not being much smoke, do you think a smoke alarm would go off due any smoke that is exhaled or escaped? I doubt it, but what's your experience?

Thank you,
Still Kinda Hatin Colleg

For the Machine you need one of those single-shot tiny liquor bottles. It seems like making them with larger bottles doesn't work right. It's mainly because the neck needs to be super thin so the steel scrubber stuff can be nestled in there, a Snapple bottle neck is entirely too wide. If I recall correctly, the type of bottle is discussed in the Machine thread.

So i got the DMT....I used a piece of tin foil that was rolled into a tube but the end had a little bowl kind of deal...it works well for small hits, but its difficult to get a big hit for a breakthrough. I kinda wasted a good bit of dmt...and I have about 200 mgs of dmt, maybe a bit more, left...so im gonna save it until I find a proper smoking tool. Dang lol I want to breakthrough but im worried about not vaporizing this remaining dmt properly.

A meth pipe works great, those little glass pipes that have a bulb at the end and you put the material in and then hold a flame on the outside of the bulb and it vaporizes, the flame can't touch it directly. Also, a dab rig, you can take dabs of DMT and it's very effective.