• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines DMT + Laser = Code Running Our Simulation?

I don't think it is as momentous as discovering cave paintings.
but knock yourselves out, but make sure you are not using blue or UV lasers and that they are under 5 milliwatts

If you point a laser into your eyeball do you download the code?

On DMT I remember seeing some seemingly endless string of code, glowing white, steaming out of me. I thought it was MY code. Maybe it was the simulation code. :undercover:

It's unlikely to be the same code within the laser, but code representing information (especially when downloaded into your brain) are very prevalent in psychedelic trips. You can definitely find similar mentions of what you describe throughout the web.

You obviously should never shine the laser into your eyeballs (or even use a reflective surface). Even with a metal face.

I watched most of the first video. I super appreciate this guy's tone, he's very reasonable, rational, humble and not bombastic.

But it doesn't pass the sniff test to me. If it were true that shining a laser on surfaces while you're tripping is revealing the "source code" behind reality, how could reality be composed in such a silly way that there are numbers and letters in the things that make it up? Analogously, you could never see the source code behind the images on your screen by looking at it with a special light, it's just not composed that way. Whatever this is sounds very interesting, but it seems much more likely that he's uncovered some quirk or peculiarity ("source code") of our own sensory processing/perception wetware, rather than the code behind the matrix running reality.

I think it's extremely unlikely that the conclusion he has jumped to is at all accurate, but I do hope people do try this and investigate it, sounds like he's found something very interesting.

In "reality", there's only one sniff test: and that's the smoke test, from a respected and seasoned psychedelic user such as yourself.

@Xorkoth

You'll try anything. Will you try this? x

If you point a laser into your eyeball do you download the code?

On DMT I remember seeing some seemingly endless string of code, glowing white, steaming out of me. I thought it was MY code. Maybe it was the simulation code. :undercover:

Maybe it was your code? Maybe this is? DNA is code right? Or you could think of everything we do as code. Nothing/everything is binary, right.

IMO you did highlight a valid point earlier though. This does not, if true, highlight that we're in a matrix or simulation, even if iit is there, or not.

However, if you can make people see the same thing, by introducing a laser beam, of all things, then it does go to proving the objective reality of psychedelics; something widely believed and also widely disputed, and of absolute importance if true (which it definitely is, given my experience, though I can't definitively prove it to you), then we should at least try it.

It absolutely does not prove that this is a matrix though, and the guy sold himself short on that one (though probably got more views). It could be any code, maybe a code for us to decrypt, maybe nothing. We owe it to our own experiences and community to at least check, though.

It absolutely does not prove that this is a matrix though, and the guy sold himself short on that one (though probably got more views). It could be any code, maybe a code for us to decrypt, maybe nothing. We owe it to our own experiences and community to at least check, though.

I think it'll be easier for him to unpack his simulation proof once enough people have confirmed the code is there. For his other evidence, I think he is still figuring out how to present it similar to this (meaning a simple experiment to replicate something). Just my speculation, though.

I went through his online comments for you guys and found the instances where he addresses the connection between the code + simulation:

What’s more is that I’m basing my claim on much more than the laser. I’m simply not talking publicly about it yet because I’m not sure how to prove that part yet. But I will.

What you need to ask yourself is what it means to see patterns. My claim for the simulation is based on much more than the characters. It has to do with specifics around many accounts plus what I am now seeing every single time I'm doing it. Again, I love the fact that you replicated this. Keep doing it. You will start noticing that the specifics of what you're seeing only increase in detail and never changes. Slowly you will start realizing that such specificity can't just be brushed away as a halucination. Or you have to redefine what a hallucination is.

Short answer: I don’t really know yet. Long answer: I am also exposed to information that I can’t prove to anyone so I don’t talk about it until I can. So whatever the truth may be about what is being communicated to me, one thing is certain; It’s an actual someone. This is all the proof I need, personally to investigate further. Now, the real challenge is to find a way to formularize this enough so its technical aspect can talk to physics and try and excavate something of true value.

All of that is fair. I will admit that just seeing the numbers and the characters will be far from sufficient to establish such an enormous claim. However, as I said in the video, I am basing it on more than this. It's simply that at the moment, this is the only thing that is replicable. And it's replicable 100% of the time.

Yes, this by itself definitely doesn’t prove it. Even though I would say that when you see it, you immediately realize there’s something huge here. But you’re right. I’m not basing it only on the laser. There are a lot of data points I’ve collected over years.

You are also correct in having issues with me seemingly jumping to conclusions here. And I would go as far as to say that this is far from being the most plausible explanation for my finding. Here I have to admit two things. One is that I know more than what I've shared in the video, but I simply chose to not talk about it in the first video until I have more conclusive lab-based evidence of this larger claim.

The second thing is that I had to make an editorial choice here. At the end of the day, this is a YouTube video, and YouTube \"likes\" certain things. One of those things is clear communication of your premise in the first few seconds of the video. I thought about this a lot, and of course, you're right that the word simulation doesn't truly get at the core of what it truly is, plus the word got a bad rep from The Matrix. But it was easier to use it as a close enough term to get enough interest from people and then expand on the point; which I'm doing now. You sound like a pretty knowledgable person so I'm sure you're aware that a lot of physicists now starting to think from the point of view that information is at the core of all of this. Well, holding that in view I want you to consider that just like because our brain is simulating a portion of our external environment doesn't mean that the environment isn't real, it also doesn't mean that if all environments in the multiverse are ultimately rendered on another substrate, even if it's simulations all the way up, it does not render them \"not real\" (no pun intended). And in fact, if we create Sims with real consciousness, they will by definition be real, because it is like something to be them.

Look. I understand the push back. But you at least have to engage the actual idea being put forth. It’s not as simplistic as we’re in the Matrix like in the movie. I’m addressing this in the video on my Dan Go Thoughts channel, before the one posted on this thread. The proposition is that the world at its core is computational, and what simulation means in this context is a layer of reality. I am claiming that there is a civilization higher than our own that is rendering our space, but we are not their slaves. That’s how all of reality behaves. It’s a complex idea, and it’s definitely more complex than the way you’re presenting it as “you do drugs, you get confused about what’s real”. Your brain is not producing content, did you know that? It is a very fancy guessing machine. So if coherent content is forming in your experience, it tells you that there’s something “out there” that keeps reforming this object in front of you.

You've gotta admit, I've been a great host here!

I love finding math and spirals in real life things that grow in different ways all at the same time in unison like this
77889.jpg

which reminds me that we are all changing from what we have been and are becoming more complex in this way.

Possibly that might be what finding the laser DMT code is converging upon.

I love finding math and spirals in real life things that grow in different ways all at the same time in unison like this
77889.jpg

which reminds me that we are all changing from what we have been and are becoming more complex in this way.

Possibly that might be what finding the laser DMT code is converging upon.
Fractal math, Fibonacci numbers etc. are fascinating and beautiful at the same time aren't they.