Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT kicked me out, help :(

polidelaiko

Bluelighter
Hi guys,
this may sound silly to you, but to me its very important.
Last night i smoked DMT two times. Before that I smoked a like 5 times in 2011, light trips, interesting, visual, no entities.
Last night, first session, it was amazing. Lately I´ve been using badoo and happn to meet new girls, and it was something like that but with female... aliens? they looked like they protagonist of the movie inside-out. Like little faeries, that came to me and showed me things with text that I couldnt read, they were in another language and they moved to fast, and they all winked at me, gave me a score (also I couldnt understand the number)
An hour later i wanted to go again, so I reloaded, I put more DMT on top of the weed and blasted. Can remember how it started, but this time it wasnt nice. I wasnt welcomed, I had some tracks made by me playing on the stereo, a song I made to my ex girlfriend about our break up. And the DMT people were like "FUCK YOU" and kicked me out of that space, put me in my living room again, and they kept rearranging things like all was made of minecraft cubes (even my cats) and everthing was moving and saying "fuck you" to me, and that I was not welcome, that I was too violent.
I started to cry and asked for forgiveness but they were ver firm.
Is this real? is there another dimension with entities that dont want me? is it all in my head? I´m really depressed now and dont know what to do.

Perhaps they want you to pay attention to what you learned and saw on your first trip more before commijg right back.

Perhaps ot is just an example of two extremes. Now your homework is to learn to live/be content in the middle...

There are many types of DMT entity. Not all of them are good, and even the ones that are good will respond to your emotions. I think they despise negative emotion, maybe because they have a sensitivity to it. Anyway, it's possible they were just some mischievous entities which were just looking to scare the shit out of someone.

Psychedelics speak in metaphors, and they tend to kick your arse for any behaviours related to fear/ negativity.

I don't mean to judge you, but perhaps if you made a song about your ex-girlfriend, then played it on DMT, it indicates that you're dwelling on her and not letting go. I.e if you wrote music about her and your break up and chose it for a DMT trip, then it hardly seems like a positive endorsement for the DMT to work with.

The last two times I've done mushrooms its been all about the fact I haven't let go of my ex-girlfriend. Yes, I love her, but the feeling isn't mutual, and dwelling on what we had has only cased me to torment myself... And occasionally her, with the odd passive aggressive message/whine.

The last time I did mushrooms I messaged her to apologise, and tell her that I considered her my closest of friends and allies, and that I wanted her back in my life as such.

I feel a lot better now, than I did when I was trying to find reasons to hate her, whilst simultaneously spending much of my time thinking about how much I loved her, or thinking if ways to make her feel like shit for leaving me or get her back.

Like I say, I'm not judging you. But I'd be surprised if your case isn't similar to my own. Once again, I apologise for any assumptions, but I doubt the song was themed with heralding a great and spectacular break up that you're both totally cool with.

Last edited:
It's okay my friend. Your scary experience is over now. I can't tell you who or what the first entities you saw were, what they wanted, or what message they were trying to convey, or why you experienced what you did during your second trip, but I can tell you that you did nothing wrong. You aren't any less important or valuable than any other living thing you may have seen. None of them can hurt you. You are stronger than them, and I know you can bury any negative or hateful vibes they sent you in the back of your mind. Once you've realized and accepted all of this, I think you should spend some time really thinking about your trips. Close your eyes and relive them in your head, without fear. Rather than uncertainty, try to feel curiosity. A bad trip can leave an open wound in you for a very long time, but only if you let it.

I'm here if you want someone to talk to about your experiences.

Maybe that was it. When the song was playing things got very dark emotionally and they kept showing me the song visually and saying "you see? you see what you´ve done?"
My break up was very hard, I treated her very bad, I yelled at her horrible things. Very unrespectfull. Maybe it is that.

I have found DMT can tend to be uncomfortable when you are using it to forcibly try to relive a past experience, or really any time you try to force your intent onto it.
This is why I'm not a fan of doing DMT multiple times in one day, your intent is fueled a lot more by reward-seeking/self-gratifying behaviour opposed to the fully open-minded carefree mindset which appears to be the most beneficial during a DMT trip

Entities don't exist independent of you taking drugs so they can have no intentions towards you; he drug experience has no "content" per se but what is imposed on it by your set and setting. Clearly the music and thought process here involved ruminating on old hurt, thereby causing you to have a bad time. Which sucks, big time, but thankfully it's over (and with DMT, thankfully, it gets over pretty quickly even if it doesn't feel that way...) Now on to reintegrating the experience. It can be hard. One key thing is to stay grounded and not give in to much to over analyzing the experience and certainly not to speculate about malignant "entities" being mad at you. This is a particular facet of the DMT experience (also seen in other drugs less commonly) and a very dramatic one but it's still just something mediated by hitting receptors in the brain, much like any other drug effect: MDMA makes you huggy, opiates make you noddy, amphetamines make you speedy, psychedelics make you trip, DMT "takes you places and shows you things..." but those things are wholly within yourself. Sometimes this can be a good tool for introspection sometimes the introspection can be unpleasant as it seems the case was with your experience.

Stanislav Grof said:
the potential significance of LSD and other psychedelics for psychiatry and psychology was comparable to the value the microscope has for biology or the telescope has for astronomy. My later experience with psychedelics only confirmed this initial impression. These substances function as unspecific amplifiers that increase the cathexis (energetic charge) associated with the deep unconscious contents of the psyche and make them available for conscious processing. This unique property of psychedelics makes it possible to study psychological undercurrents that govern our experiences and behaviours to a depth that cannot be matched by any other method and tool available in modern mainstream psychiatry and psychology. In addition, it offers unique opportunities for healing of emotional and psychosomatic disorders, for positive personality transformation, and consciousness evolution.

Your DMT experience brought out repressed emotions. You hadn't integrated your experience separating from the person you loved yet. Without or with psychedelics you'll eventually reach harmony with this repressed emotion. Psychedelics are giving your this opportunity now. Learn and grow from this awareness. This is how psychedelics should get used.

You shouldn't ever repress troubling emotions. They should get integrated and addressed.

If you experience tough thoughts on psychedelics. Trust, let go, and be open. Go deeper, have curiosity, and learn. This is how you grow and reach peace.

The hallucinations on DMT are simply manifestations of your subconscious. Perhaps you could use DMT again, explore these emotions, and grow in the future.

Like little faeries, that came to me and showed me things with text that I couldnt read, they were in another language and they moved to fast, and they all winked at me, gave me a score (also I couldnt understand the number)at dont want me? is it all in my head? I´m really depressed now and dont know what to do.

Only someone who has smoked DMT would understand this. :D

Interesting thread. One thing I may add is that for me even if I did a 15 mg trip, I need to chew on that a few weeks. Digest it. Otherwise as someone posted on another site repeating sessions so soon you are steam rolling the last experience and not integrating. And to me that reminds me of the term spiritual indigestion. People can read and collect but how much is digested if it is shoveled in too fast? If DMT is used as a learning tool then digestion and integration is a must. If it is just used for fun then that really doesn't apply but don't be surprised if it bites.

Lots for the OP to digest even without going back to DMT. Break up song, kicked out, all kinds of lessons tossed about in the air to chew on. All good stuff.

Perhaps ot is just an example of two extremes. Now your homework is to learn to live/be content in the middle...

Exactly, you should give yourself time to process what one trip was like before hopping into the next. DMT is very unpredictable