View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT--- How to smoke?

bluemoonz

Greenlighter
Hey all, new to this forum. Going to be dosing dmt tonight for the second time, first time way a miss fire , so was wondering what the easiest rig to smoke spice out of with house hold materials, only have 30mg so want to get it right. also im solo dosing so prefarably i dont want to use glass, i dont have a pipe either. Thanks!:D:D

Last edited:
DMT is notoriously difficult to smoke, especially if you want to get max out of it.

so prefarably i dont want to use glass, i dont have a pipe either.

.......aaaaand you are making it very difficult for us to help you :) Chances are you are going to waste you measly 30 mg, depending on the quality of cause. I'd personally advice you to use a methpipe, but it's hard work inhaling all that smoke. Some people seem to have succes with sandwiching between herbs in a bong, you could try that if you have one. Anyway, the best advice is for you to spend some time reading the relevant threads, finding out what you think sounds easiest to you. 30 mg isn't enough to experiment and find your own method though. Too bad.

Talking about glass....I know a guy who smokes/vapes it from tinfoil over a glass of water on some ash. He says it works great......just like some people smoke crack. Should be doable for you, if you can find a cracksmoking guide on the internet. Don't worry, the glass won't break with that method.

Good luck.

Last edited: