View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT experiences? Anybody?

duncandonuts

Greenlighter
Lately I have become very intrigued by the drug DMT, I have spent hours reading about where it comes from and how the drug is naturally released in our body after birth and before death. If anyone could post their experiences here, it would be really cool.=D

Well I've had many run ins with good ol deems so I hope you don't mind if I post two experiences the two that itch my brain most.

1) (and also my first dmt expiriance ever!) I had been in search of dmt for quite some time at this point as I was not yet educated enough to understand how easy it would have been to extract my own I had been searching high and low on the streets. Finally one day out of the blue it found me unexpectedly thru a friend of a friend who reportedly had been making it for quite some time. I purchased an eight ball and my whole trip family gathered as we had all been on this quest together. None of us had ever done it and it was decided without any input of my own that I would be going first as this was just my role in the group dynamic. I loaded the beautiful crystalline hit onto some equally enticing white widow into my bowl and layed back on my bed all my friends gathered around watching. I had a staring contest with the bowl for a few moments that felt like hours then my one of my friends said see you on the other side man and I set fire to it. Deep deep inhale as long as I could hold it, hold it, lightening strike. Like a kick to the lungs forcing all the air out as a cloud of green crystals. The feather designs on the wall, all the objects in the room, really everything starts to spin on its own axis I look in my friends eyes and they draw apart. Rays of color rain down on me as a tunnel time stops or leaves the equation somehow and I am transported to another realm entirely a world of color. There are light beings around me I know they are beings because I can feel their life and experience their chatter I don't understand it but I can empathize. Needless to say part of my experience at this point is scared shitless from shock that is until I hear the voice. It was one voice it was many voices it was all voices becoming one voice, it said relax without ever speaking a word and I had never felt so calm. It spoke again "the answer your searching for is love and tell your friend who is to arrive next this before he departs." I spent the remainder or the experience in a world of bliss feeling a depth of understanding and acceptance I had not before achieved. When I got back to earth it was at least 30 mins before I was able to speak which was ok because it took my friend at least this long to pack his hit after seeing how intense my experience had been. I managed to relay the message just before he blasted off, and when he returned when finally he had collected himself enough to Speak he looked at me and said "the only thing that made all of that ok was what you told me just before I blasted off what made you say that." I told him I was instructed to while in dmt space, and that I think made this a trip that will stay with us both forever.

2. A good friend of mine had just acquired his first ever bag of dmt and brought it over to my house where I sat slightly drunk and already entertaining around 10 people all slightly drunk as well. Most of my guests had not yet done dmt and likewise we're not quite ready for it but that wouldn't stop me from taking a puff when my buddy offered to pack me a hit. We each had a hit packed in our own bowls so we could blast at the same time... Sheer disappointment he had not packed me enough for an effective blast off while his seemed more than sufficient. Realizing what had happened and still half trippin he says "damn brother put a pinch of grass over the bottom and pass it here I'll make it right!" After packing it once again he hands it too my roommate to pass it to me he looks at it and starts absolutely busting a gut and tells me to hold on just a minute. My roommate walks over to the bedroom door and yells out "hey I think your all gonna wanna come see this" and as the room fills he passes the bowl to all my slightly drunk house guests for observation. Before it finally gets to me it goes thru a long chain of 'Jesus christ's' 'good luck's' and chuckles. Now kind of expecting it I look down at a totally full overflowing bowl and look up just to say "really?" Aware now that the whole house was was involved I had no choice I had to roast the fucker. Whatev's as the kids say YOLO and with no further thought on the matter I torched it and began hitting it as hard as I could. This whole super hit approach did not last long I had been half assedly sitting up and was blasted onto my back as the bowl shot away from my lips and somewhere onto the bed. There was no tunneling this time no transition experience what so ever one second I was on earth hitting the pipe then it just flipped up like a pop up book. I found myself in front of some sort of giant crystalline castle made of colors I don't believe we have here. This trip was in a way quite linear from the moment I arrived I felt there was somewhere I was trying to get to. I progressed towards the castle and came to a path leading down into and under the fortress. There were a maze of dark tunnels lined with strobing lights of the greatest purity in existence, and light spirits that traveled in and out and all around the labyrinth of tunnels. Occasionally one or the light spirits would prompt me with something like 'this way' or 'over here' I always followed knowing they were there to help. I came to a spirit that was different than all the others it appeared as human but lacked skin I could see its whole muscular system and eyes. As the spirits eyes locked with mine it spoke telepathically "what is it that you came down here to find?", and I could feel and therefore see the muscles shiver in its head. I telepathically returned with the only response I could conjure caught so off guard "the answer...". Then without responding I understood the spirits reply 'very well' it communicated, and turned moving ahead a few paces. It moved to a wall where a light sat on a pedestal, and the spirit reached out grabbing the light pulling it from the pillar. It walked purposefully back toward me and looked me in the eyes, and as it held out its hand it looked to the light it held then once again into my eyes offering the light to me. I reached out as my fingers touched it I felt its warmth it's energy and it's influence, and at the instant I grabbed it my eyes opened metaphorically for I now looked once again upon the real world a still very twisting and fluxing real world but reality none the less. Tho I was given no direct spelled out answer I think it was the best answer I could have got to such a vague and broad question. When put on the spot the first thing that surfaced in my mind to request was not an answer but the answer the grand total and the response to this is no response but the promise of a direction. This is not something one can be informed of but something one must arrive at and the first step onto the path is to open your eyes so the path is one you enjoy not just one you trample down blindly only to reach the end!

Well there you have it I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed living them I'm looking foreward to seeing what you other bl'ers add!

My experience isn't all that interesting but I felt this intense peace come over me(I was kinda nervous at first) and I was no longer scared. It felt like an intense LSD trip but I was clear headed. My posters kept growing and shrinking and the room I smoked isn't finished so the ceiling is wood and all the designs turned into a diamond shape and kept moving around. But my cat was acting really weird and I think she knew something was going down and wanted to protect me or whatever on my journey (I won't go into much detail about it) I wasn't able to break through but it was still a great experience. Also sorry if this is choppy or I don't make sense, I need to get to bed haha

I spent a month smoking a beautiful 1/2 ounce ruby red rock of it in a month. It got to the point where I wanted to experience everything on DMT.I did.

Looking back, my head was pretty fucked up for a few months after that. Definitely changes your perspective on many things.

I truely cant give a good trip report as a DMT trip is difficult to explain.

This is a small extract of a trip report i wrote about 4-5 years ago of a powerfully life-changing experience i had with DMT:

---------------

"As i exhaled and felt myself 'power down', my upper body lent forwards and my head down, my entire body and mind became infinitely dense. My body proceeded to lean back straight-up and cross-legged, resembling that of the lotus position. I watched on in awe as the trans-dimensional colors began to shift and morph behind my eyes.. the sounds of reality were stretched into an infinite blend of time, my sense of reality disappeared entirely, as my awareness of the moment became eternal.

I watched on as i flew through the horizons of this multi-dimensional tunnel, all corners of the universe been revealed at every twist and turn, impossibilities becoming possible.. and what seemed like entities directing me to pay attention as the mother goddess directed me through the flower of life.. as i descended further into the abyss of hyperspace i watched on as logic and belief smashed against each other in spectacular paradoxical form until neither existed and what appeared to be impossible, existed as me.

I was confronted with the realization that my reality was that of my own making, a dream.. manifested by my own being as a means to experience my 'self', i was propelled towards The Void; my rising awareness of nothing from the perspective of everything.. i realized my self.. and the nothingness that accompanied me. As i opened my eyes i was welcomed back to an unfamiliar alien landscape void of definition.. indescribable whispers rushed back and fourth between me.. time sped up and slowed down as the multiple layers of my reality converged upon each other depicting the most incredible dimensional scenery of deep vibrational energy."

Wow all of your experiences sound amazing. I would truly love to try this, but most of the people I know are complete idiots about drugs. They only know about marijuana and some opiates. Sucks for me. :? I will quest for this substance until the end of my days!

2 years ago I mastered the process of producing DMT from certain plants/barks.

When I finally broke through this is what happened...
-

I go out in the back yard to a starry lit vibrant sky-scape.... I take a deep breath and prepare to take large inhalations from my bong... The first two hits are amazing, I pause as I start to feel deep effects, finally come to and remember to take a large third hit; I proceeded nervously. As I suck in the large bull of DMT completely I can hear the pops and snaps of the drug as it incenerates; Immediately I feel/hear a "cheer" and can see a logo which looks like the Gucci symbol; the symbol flows into my reality like the matrix coding, making up the tiny pixels which prop up our physical reality...

The symbol first flows onto the bong, which is still smoking, the bong looks like the holy grail suddenly; a holy instrument for technological and religious exploits

Boom, I'm gone from my body totally... First I experience a series of green, 4th demensional pyrimids, which slam into each; this reality makes no sense; I see things though that are literally impossible and blew me away.

My 2nd scene is completely different... Now everything is 2 dimmensional, I see heiroglyphics and "griffin" type entities pushing a large wooden gear for a giant wooden clock which makes up the center of the planet. .

My third scene was very personal and intensely spiritual, I basically met the architect of the universe who explained to me the meaning behind life, where i would go in life and why, why I couldn't know the answers of some of the questions I had; because i didn't want to know.

The nature of good vs evil and the blurred lines, how life is the ultimate drug, and the only reason for which we really exist, to share our love with each otehr.

it was amazing.

My god I need to learn how to extract this right now. Can you smoke DMT in a marijuana pipe? On foil? In a bong? How does it work?

Can you smoke DMT in a marijuana pipe? On foil? In a bong? How does it work?

In a sense I answered that question just yesterday:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/727556-Most-effective-efficient-way-to-vaporize-DMT

And to elaborate, the above applies not to foil, but does to most pipes. Whether the one you have is 'objectionable' to use for DMT depends on the design, perhaps the material, etc.

Hey cool, a shitload of DMT trip reports... m guna have to bookmark that

I had my ass whooped by DMT yesterday. Eyeballed a dose (not recommended, but my scales broke and I've seen enough 50mg doses with the same DMT to be *fairly* accurate). I assume I packed a bit more than 50mg though as I almost feel like I could have blacked out and not have remembered anything at all. I later learned that I'd ripped the lot in one hit (sandwiched between parsley in a small bong) which explains the sheer speed of entry this time, way faster than normal.

Before I knew it I was pulled out of existence - at least this existence - and my internal vision consisted of infinitely chaotic net-like patterns of colour, moving in ways I couldn't begin to describe. In amongst this was the usual female "entity" I've encountered before and she was doing something, I don't know what but whatever it was it was directed at me. The main difference this time was that I wasn't me in the normal sense. I was I in the most pure and free way, completely detached from any feelings, emotions or physicality that grounds me to this level of reality. It almost felt like I was an orb (as mentioned above I think) of light somewhere in infinite space and this space was occupied only by this entity and "me". It was overwhelming towards the end and I opened my eyes, I guess in an attempt to get out, but kept my composure and rode it out beautifully. I almost felt reborn once I came back. I had new energy and a fresh outlook on my life. Any underlying anxieties were gone and I proceeded to clean the house and it was wonderful.

Last edited: