View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT eliquid/epen?

Derpigen

Greenlighter
Does anyone have experience making a DMT epen? I've hit one before and it was great. I did some research and people have said a solution of 1gdmt/1ml pg/VG is a good recipe.

Does this sound right? Do you get a normal atomizer?

Thanks!

When I get the yellow goo that won't crystallize I usually put it in a dry herb vape and smoke it that way, never mixed it with a pg/vg mix

So tried the recipe.

Used 0.5ml of Peg/PG Mixture and 0.5g of DMT. Heated up PG for 10sec in a dish, put the DMT in and mixed. Then put it back in the microwave for 10sec. Made sure there wasn't crystals floating around.

Loaded up a .8ml cartridge and we are good to go! Great way to dose it out, especially if you aren't trying to blast off.

You don´t want to expose your dmt to the microwave. Better gently warm up with gas or electrical heaters.

Im quite interested in your results, looking to read your experience ;)

You don´t want to expose your dmt to the microwave. Better gently warm up with gas or electrical heaters.

Im quite interested in your results, looking to read your experience ;)
That's what I was thinking, nuking it might burn some of the substance off abit

I've known a few people to load up the cheap, disposable e-pens with DMT-infused liquid as a way to be inconspicuous in public spaces. Never tried it myself, but props for creativity!

I've known a few people to load up the cheap, disposable e-pens with DMT-infused liquid as a way to be inconspicuous in public spaces. Never tried it myself, but props for creativity!
Why hit it in a public place though?

I guess I could see it at a festival, I'm just one to not use DMT unless I'm ready to break through, I don't find much out of the low dose territory

Just checking back in. Small doses are def my favorite ROA. I dont need to be in the void, but I do like seeing paisley and OEVs. The pen allows you to titrate up to desired sub void trippiness. I use it at concerts along with K for a great time. Its awesome because I dont have any time to invest in a full trip like L/molly. Can dose up to when I need and know I'll be down in 10min. Club drugs Ftw. Dmt epen fits right in :)