• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt dosage advice

Bluelighter
Hello!! I recently got my hands on DMT. I would like to know how much time does the whole trip+after effects last. If i have 4 hours to myself, is that enough time to really enter that realm and come back and ATTEMPT to intergrate.

I too found the experience lasts only a few minutes and not much time is needed to return to normal, like an hour or 1.5h. Its also not a strong "After effect" like you would experience from a stimulant or even something like weed where it makes you tired.

It does give you an afterglow though. Sometimes this afterglow lasts days or even weeks with me. It can be a great antidepressant in my experience.

My first experience was with only about 15-20 mgs and was intense but only lasted 10 mins when smoked off foil.. Waiting to get something better to smoke out of so I can get a full experience. Too me it mainly just felt like an intense acid trip but obviously according to everyone it can take you much further.

After effects for me are sleepyness.

Too me it mainly just felt like an intense acid trip but obviously according to everyone it can take you much further.

LOL sorry this is like the understatement of humanity... DMT being the only substance where when someone goes "i existed in a level of super mario for all entirety... no you dont get it i was literally there forever" i go "oh yeah i believe it" That and salvia are the only 2 substances that showed me a different existence, that is part of the fun of introducing people to it you get to find out what they see.