View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dmt after a benzo? (xanax)

tacodude

Bluelighter
Took 0.5 xanax and also shooting dope I'm lucky enough to have that is HQ I actually feel at 30g producing good rushing at 100 mg where hydromorphone I can do 8 mg a shot to really feel nice, but can rush and sustain myself fine with 4 mg a shot. I don't care about doing the experience with opiates, but I'm just concerned if the xanax will mess it up and possibly block and visuals or breakthrough.

So what's the verdict is the 0.5 mg xanax enough to cause problems or just be a good tool for pre-trip jitters? I feel like tonight's the right night, but that might just be the xanax possibly standing in the way of course.... What a challenge!

Well, from my knowledge, and experience, benzos an opiates both suppress Psychedelic activity, so by assumption, I'm guessing that your DMT trip won't be as potent.. :/

~Verri

Took 0.5 xanax and also shooting dope I'm lucky enough to have that is HQ I actually feel at 30g producing good rushing at 100 mg where hydromorphone I can do 8 mg a shot to really feel nice, but can rush and sustain myself fine with 4 mg a shot. I don't care about doing the experience with opiates, but I'm just concerned if the xanax will mess it up and possibly block and visuals or breakthrough.

So what's the verdict is the 0.5 mg xanax enough to cause problems or just be a good tool for pre-trip jitters? I feel like tonight's the right night, but that might just be the xanax possibly standing in the way of course.... What a challenge!

Have you had a breakthrough before? Is there more available should you fail, is your vaporizing technique good? I've done it successfully a bunch of times but if whether you'll break through or not is something that concerns you prior to the trip, I would definitely advise against the Xanax. Or, I would have advised against it. If the time feels right that could be the deciding factor too, but if you often find yourself just barely missing that 11:03 Intergalactic to hyperspace, I'd only try it if I could reasonably try it again the next day or something.

I don't think it'll dampen your experience as much as either severely sabotage it, or be completely overruled by it. If you get a good enough hit of DMT then it'll knock any effects Xanax might have out of the park. I can't see myself dissociating on DMT but somehow being calmer, or the experience being duller.

Honestly I get anxious tripping with dmt so I'm actually hoping it will really help the jitters. I may iv just not sure

Honestly I get anxious tripping with dmt so I'm actually hoping it will really help the jitters. I may iv just not sure

Huh. Strange, I've never had the time or possibility of getting anxious on DMT - if there was an I to feel an emotion, it will have been pure awe, or utter confusion. It's too fast, bizarre, and leaves me with so little control that after the first time I knew for sure anxiety wouldn't be a thing for me.

It's more the emotion as I try to smoke dimethyltryptamine out of the pipe. The quivering in my breathing because of the anxiety cause me to have quite a pifficulty trying to take big full his that fill the whole lung.

Alright waiting until tomorrow to trip, cert 3might have a sitter to push my iv of dmt or 4acodmt.... What sounds best?

0.2 mg/kg dmt

0.4 mg/ kg dmt

Minimum 10 mg/15 mg/30 mg maximum

All IV as IM is not possible as even though I have a sterilfilt that filters everything above five microns... Still I know even with the 4aco 5 mg gave a very intense reaction as far as a discomfort in my vein that subsided fast so didn't matter.

Anyhow I am going to bed please help me decide this as quick as possible by tomorrow or 5 to j6 hours for this post. Thank you ahead of time period t

Last edited:
Go for 0.4mg/kg. Should be nice, that was Strassman's high dose.

I tried it; didn't work. Tried injecting 250mg (like 3mg/kg) and had mild effects. I've developed a strange tolerance where the clean, pure crystal doesn't get me high in the intense, dissociating, ineffable hyperspace way anymore (nor did this DMT fumarate which was injected, which was confirmed as active and as N'N-DMT by another guy).

At some point after having smoked it pure too many times, it only produces plateau effects, ie. the trip begins from T+00:15 or so. I tried with a break of 1 year in between - still just a mellow cooldown trip. The dark, waxy "jungle" spice with other alkaloids - that is still metaphysically baffling and mindfucking - that's still a ride.

Problem is my dmt isn't too clean.... Started off white becoming kenna orange. I have a good supply of 5 micron filters and read a couple of reports of people filtering out the waxs, but I have yet to try. I read a suggestion to sub inject a tiny amount as an allergy test, but I have been in no rush. It is quite a jump to jump into hyperspace via iv without assistance available.... I might just wait till I have help, but who knows.