Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT / ~50mg) - 1st time - Ricochet off the edge of the Universe

john bishop

Greenlighter
Of course I had heard of DMT. I pride myself on my knowledge of all things psychedelic and this, of course, was no exception.

I stared at my computer screen seeing those words looking back at me from the message window: "You ever have a DMT experience?"

The twists, folds, and turns of the Universe had conspired to bring this molecule into my sphere and I knew that our Meeting was fated and inevitable.

I feel the excitement a child feels at their last day of summer camp...it's almost time to go Home.

Some times passes as the Universe chooses the right time to say hello. Then: "you ready man? (Address) in the next ten minutes we are ready for u."
"On my way."

Driving.

It's a straight drive down one road from my moms place to Frank's. I had a nice visit with my mom. As I'm driving I mentally prepare myself for death. Intellectually I think about my life and if I would be content if I died. I decide would be content if I died. I am okay if I die. I know the Truth that there is really nobody to die. I am driving to my death.

Arrive at Frank's house. John is waiting out front and I can sense his anxiousness. Both John and Frank are experienced DMTers. For both of them DMT has been a powerful, transformative, and positive influence on their lives. They want this for me like someone who tastes a delicious food and wants to share it. I can feel their positive intentions.

Frank and John know what they are doing. I am basically being rushed upstairs and I am reminded of the unhurried rushing that occurs before surgery. I am quickly given instructions, where to sit, where to lay back, to hold it in. I have talked with John about this and I know the most important part is to get good hits and to hold them in.

I sit upright on the bed. Frank puts the pipe to my mouth. Frank is holding and lighting it for my first time so I don't burn it. Frank tells me to not rip it too hard but nice and easy.

Hit 1: I hit it nice and slow. Frank gets a little fire on it. I hold it in but Frank and I both know I didn't get much with that one. Out it goes. Nothing.

Hit 2: "A little harder this time." You got it Frank. I rip it at about 80% strength. I get a lot of smoke and hold it in. I keep holding it until Frank tells me to blow it out. As the smoke enters my field of vision I am warmly welcomed back to the all familiar world of tripping-my-balls-off. Basically go from sober to what feels like the peak of any other psychedelic in 2 seconds. It feels good. I say "this is it." I'm excited to go the rest of the way.

Hit 3: Frank sees what's happening with me. Frank hears my joy. Frank quickly gets the pipe to my mouth as my body starts to sway. I rip the third hit long and the smoke enters and settles down to the bottom of my lungs. I start to fall away. As my body falls back into the pillows I close my eyes. The last hit I took enters my body and disappears as my body disappears. I remember thinking I should hold it in.

The 3rd hit takes effect. With eyes closed I enter through the portal of sacred geometry. The endlessly unfolding lotus unfolds as I enter it. There are infinite complexities to this pattern that one could never pass through. I am not one. I pass through this pattern and enter.

Time slows and my experience vibrates in a place that is ... So hard to put into words ... This place is on the same circle that I occupy. It is on a different place of that circle. This place is both infinitely higher and faster and infinitely lower and slower. Even though it is infinite it is also a finite point on this circle.

Imagine a circle. Imagine your subjective self on the left side of the circle. Imagine the spirit world on the right side of the circle. If you go up or if you go down you will still find the spirit world. That is partly what I mean by how you get there. Because now imagine that circle is infinitely large and you can travel in infinite directions. That is where DMT takes you. It literally shoots you along the circle of life in infinite directions with infinite velocity until you end up in the place that exists with those parameters. Welcome to the Spirit World.

At some point I blew out my third hit. I was told I held it in for quite awhile. I highly recommend this.

This was my first DMT experience. I ricocheted off the edge of the Universe. Coming back from my visit was a very pleasant and gentle descent. I was able to enjoy a few minutes of extreme visuals without the usual associated 'intense' feelings as those had all passed. I had travelled to the edge of the Universe. I had lost my "self" there as I listened to the music of Heaven and observed the fundamental building blocks of our Universe express themselves to me as sacred geometry and spirits. I realized some Truth and It sent me back into the world.

I can feel my hands. I can feel my body. I feel these clothes I'm wearing. I look around and see Frank and John. I want to express some idea or Truth to them but I cannot communicate effectively enough. I talk with Frank as I come down trying to put into words how great I think it is that something like DMT exists.

There are many mediums to enlightenment. All psychedelics share the quality of being an excellent Way to taste the Truth of the Universe. Meditation is another great medium that humans can use to taste some Truth. Near death experiences are harder to recreate but also offer a glimpse into that which is Real. I have experimented with many mediums in my life. I have experienced ego death multiple times and by many methods including both meditation and various hallucinogens. Never have I experienced such a quick, powerful, and ?slippery?(DMTers will know) entry into that World which exists right on top of ours and is infinitely far away from it. In this World you are able to have an intimate conversation with this Universe as your subjective self evolves into an objective non-self.

The beauty and power of DMT to act as a medium to take our subjective selves to the Absolute place of the Universe has no rival. I feel truly blessed to have made its acquaintance. I hope that as you read this it allows your heart to open up and let DMT find you. Because it will. If it has found you already I hope something I wrote made you smile and remember the Home we all have, live in already, and will return to.

Congratulations on your first DMT experience! I love how there is such a symbolic tie in the similarities of individual experiences. Many people report a generally accepted trip timeline with DMT that I find does not really occur with many other Psychedelics. Will you ever be trying other dosage ranges or is 50mg pretty much your dose for hyperspace?

Happy Tripping and Good report <3

Hey Panda, thanks so much. It really is a congratulatory type of event. =D

Regarding dosage: I'm guessing it was 50mg but TBH the guy who packed it always eyeballs it as that is how he was taught by the shaman who first took him to the Spirit World. I will be definitely adjusting dosage and hopefully duration through the use of smokeable MAOIs.

I would never want less than what I took however. I feel a complete breakthrough experience with DMT is absolutely necessary every time. I will always approach this molecule with the utmost respect and with the attitude that I will die. It really is all about death and if you think I mean that in a negative way than you should really go find out what I TRULY mean :D

I will be sure to post a follow up if I changa..i mean change...things up a bit..

Hey Panda, thanks so much. It really is a congratulatory type of event. =D

Regarding dosage: I'm guessing it was 50mg but TBH the guy who packed it always eyeballs it as that is how he was taught by the shaman who first took him to the Spirit World. I will be definitely adjusting dosage and hopefully duration through the use of smokeable MAOIs.

I would never want less than what I took however. I feel a complete breakthrough experience with DMT is absolutely necessary every time. I will always approach this molecule with the utmost respect and with the attitude that I will die. It really is all about death and if you think I mean that in a negative way than you should really go find out what I TRULY mean :D

I will be sure to post a follow up if I changa..i mean change...things up a bit..

Oh I know exactly what you mean ;) been there myself a good bit of times. It really prepares the soul for life without a body in my opinion. It is a sacred tool to be used with caution but the rewards are so good.

very nice report!

makes me want to give DMT another go. i have tried it about 6 times or so, but i've never quite "broke-through."
i guess i should just pack 50 mg and give it my best shot. i have packed 45-50 mg a couple of those times, but i'm sure i didn't get the whole dose. the most intense trip was actually on 30 mg, when i believe i vaporized it most efficiently ;)

i'm curious if there was just DMT in your pipe or if it was sandwiched between herbs. and what kind of pipe?

Wow. You posted that at a very interesting time for me. I have been contemplating what death will be like very intensely all morning. The image I came to was of my body breaking at the bottom of a cliff, whereupon I realised that, far from ceasing to exist, I had never before felt so lucid. I crawled up out of my body and gazed at the ocean and the sunset all around. And I gradually came to the understanding that I was limitless at last. The scale of time became eternity, no longer confined to lines measured in units but a dimension through which I could move backwards or forwards at will. The scope of space was nothing but my intent to visit one region of reality or another. My form, and any experience I had from that point, would never again be dictated by compositions of matter; instead it would be defined by what I wanted to experience. This revelation unfolded me into the knowledge that my soul (or psyche as the ancient Greeks called it) was itself a kind of body, as intricately layered as the bag of flesh and blood I'd just been birthed out of. The entire universe was there to be discovered, and understood; but only once I was ready. The gentlest sense of levity and liberation came over me. From there I took some time to myself, drifting along the richest vistas of our planet, experiencing myself as an astral infant, knowing that these first five minutes after death were in their own way a kind of innocence that I would someday look back on and treasure.

I really just made this about me, but I wanted to express that when I read your report, all of it made perfect sense. And I've never done DMT, but I may have the opportunity within the next couple of days. Thanks so much for writing your report, it was wonderful. I know now that I can go into my short death with all the gentleness and trust of a lamb.

porkstock - I'm totally guessing at the dosage I hope you know. I don't know if you can get "too" high though...like I said I think there must be some edge you bounce from lol. It was a pretty regular pipe, DMT sandwiched between layers of parsley? i think. Flickering - Just yes. Everything yes. We have some connection, my friend lol. Happy journey to you.