Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(DMT/.4gr)-experienced- the 40 minute bowl

MinneapolisAcid

Bluelighter
WOW. returning to bluelight from a 3 year hiatus because i need a place to put this down.
You read the title right, .4 grams of DMT, smoked nonstop(or rather as often as we were present enough to smoke) for 40 minutes.

S, A and I are all experienced with DMT, having used it for meditation and recreation on multiple occasions.
Previous to this experience with DMT, I have only smoked it until I passed the threshold and had the standard 15 minute experience.

S brought the last .5 grams of the large quantity of DMT that had been gifted to S to a lake house we were gathering at. After a good all night party, the last three awake were S, A and myself. We smoked about .1 gr with the three of us and J, shortly after which J passed out.
The three of us, still awake and satisfied with our session were considering having another. Almost jokingly, I suggested we should smoke all that was left at once; an entire bowl of Cannabis mixed with the remaining .4 gr of DMT. My sarcasm was met with honest acceptance of the idea, and I quickly began to jump on board with the idea.

The pipe fully loaded, we sat on the beach together at 5:30 am to watch the sun rise.
Myself, having the honors of sparking it for putting forth the idea, took the first rip and was immediately catapulted to the state from the previous .1 session. We passed the bowl about 3 times between us before we became almost totally enveloped in the trip state.
Since I was sitting between A and S, it was my job to try and keep the pipe moving for the most intense experience possible.
Every hit took each of us 2-3 minutes to accomplish, constantly drifting in and out of the conscious notion that we were still facilitating an experience.

After the initial few hits, we were flying. Jaws open, yet speechless at the beauty of the sunrise meeting the lake, beach, trees and animals. Supremely aware of all sensory stimuli, we happily sat in silence, observing existence at the lakes edge, and its continuity among the life forms and inanimate objects alike that were present. I felt bad for tapping A and S on the arms, jerking them back from their mindset every few minutes to hit the pipe, although it was necessary to continue the experience, and I knew that they appreciated my effort to keep the bowl passing between our hands. We didn't want it to end, dry-hitting the DMT exclusive pipe several times each, even through the choke. It took a good 30-40 minutes to smoke the bowl down to nothing while still flying high. We all felt the one-ness with the universe and our immediate surroundings for over an hour, something none of us have ever experienced before.

This experience has given us a permanence of that effect to a certain degree. It is now easier to appreciate the simplest of things, and I feel helpfully guided toward the goals I desire. Life is complex, intertwined and connected. With the proper approach, it's complexities become pattern, it's connections more apparent. Now the true challenge is to carry on appreciating those connections, and enforcing them. Strengthening my bond with the natural life force of the Earth. I feel as though I must present myself with a challenge to prove my existences meaning; to show others that their existence is just as meaningful.