• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

DM - Schoolgirl vows never to take legal highs again after drug she bought over the..

edgarshade

Bluelighter
Schoolgirl vows never to take legal highs again after drug she bought over the counter left her feeling 'instantly weird and shaky'

By Mark Duell
PUBLISHED: 12:53, 13 March 2013

• Paige Smith bought 'Blue Cheese' over the counter with no ID
  • Friends introduced 15-year-old schoolgirl to legal highs five months ago
  • Claims she spent more than £200 buying 18+ substances over the counter
  • But Paige was taken to hospital after feeling 'instantly weird and shaky'

A 15-year-old schoolgirl has vowed never to take legal highs again after revealing she suffers panic attacks and anxiety from a drug known as 'Blue Cheese'. Paige Smith, of Colchester, Essex, said she bought the drug - which is legally available to over-18s - without ID from a shop in the town after friends introduced her to legal highs five months ago. She became addicted and spent more than £200 buying the brightly-packaged recreational drugs over the counter before she was taken to hospital after feeling ‘instantly weird and shaky’. Paige, who has had counselling, called for the drug to be banned, saying: ‘I felt instantly weird and shaky and my tongue felt like it was disappearing. I was crying a lot and terrified, so I called my mum.

More...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tacks-anxiety-getting-hooked-legal-highs.html

yeah lets ban everything because some daft 15 year old couldn't handle her shit
lol

The Daily Mail are actually embarrassing. I actually cringe whenever I read anything they write on DiTM.

Ha!

Whenever I get a panic attack from weed, in the moment, I always vow never to smoke up again. I'm usually back at it in a couple of hours tho.......

They act like she spent her life's savings lol. I spent more then that synthetic pot in a week then she did in 5 months.

Paige, who has had counselling, called for the drug to be banned, saying: ‘I felt instantly weird and shaky and my tongue felt like it was disappearing.”

If a drug makes people feel like their tongue might disappear, and if after being addicted for months one feels "instantly weird and shaky", it must be banned! 8(

they rap okay its just a terrible drum beat

its obvious to us all that legal high industry is perpetuated by the incorrect criminality of weed and other well documented psychedelics

and then an uneducated parent will read this article and think "DRUGS :X WHY DEY SCREWING OVA OUR CHILDREN?!?"

"like, oh my god, i like totally feel weird and like shakey and stuff. good thing i put my make up on beforehand, what's channel 5's number again?"

The rapping is not bad, but as someone above said, the drum beat is terrible.
But I think that the name of the drug is based on this strain of weed.
Then again, it could be based on this experimental art/music project.

Have you ever done a google image search for blue cheese? There are almost as many photos of amazing-looking crystal-covered nuggets of weed as there are of cheese.

Last edited: