Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dizzy, Light Headed, after taking ecstacy

jkaur47

Greenlighter
I am a 19 year old guy.
I reckon I took 5 E pills, between 500-600mg, over 11 hours. It was Sunday night, I tried to sleep about 9am but could hardly, as I was not comfortable and some of the effect
was still there. During that time I also smoked some weed. I got home and slept from 4.30pm - 9pm.
I woke up and hung out with my girlfriend, I only had a very light head-ache, nothing that even bothered me. Then I slept late and woke up Tuesday in the afternoon.
I was dizzy and had a light headed feeling, as the day passed by I also started feeling a bit sick, like I needed to throw up (but did not), I might have also gotten
a temperature. I was a bit anxious and I was feeling unwell. I tried to sleep at 10pm but woke up at 3.30am, same feeling, slept about 7am and woke up Wednesday in the afternoon.
Most of the bad feelings were gone but I was still feeling dizzy and light headed. Today, Thursday night I'm still feeling dizzy and light headed. I find it a bit hard to
focus but I find that normal in the first week after I do E. I'm not an addict but maybe I do this 2 times a month and it's normally not this dosage (I've done similar
dosages) I had never felt like this before. I went to the doctor and he said that it had to do with the vestibular system and prescribed me with stemetil, though I couldn't
tell him what I had done 2 days prior to when this dizziness hit me the first time because there was my mum. He said that my ears look swollen but I suspect that it could
be from last Sunday. Any help would be appreciated, anyone who experienced something similar, because I'm feeling like I permanently damaged by brain or something like that and I am very worried!

Summary: 5pills over 11 hours on a Sunday, felt ok the day after just a slight headache, tuesday dizzy + light headed + feeling sick + temperature + anxious, wednesday + thurs dizzy + lightheaded

That's a seriously unhealthy regime, I suggest you get control of your urge to use MDMA or you're going to be going through alot of this. You have damaged your serotonin system & it's going to take months to repair. The damage is accumulative, that's why earlier high doses did not have the same unpleasant after-effects.

You can speed the process of repair up a little, & alleviate the symptoms in the meantime, by using supplements for Omega Oils & by eating a very healthy diet, excercising & sleeping regularly, & leaving off all drugs, alcohol & tobacco. Most important, you need something in the region of 6 months break from MDMA before venturing back to much more controlled dosing.

The best thing about advice is that you don't have to take it! But this is good advice! Things will only get worse if you carry on like that. Sorry it's not the best news, but stick to it & you'll be back in the saddle soon enough.

All the best!

You're right it's not the best news, I have friends who do that dose x 2 every time and never got anything similar to what I'm feeling. I never knew feeling dizzy all the time because of them was even possible.
But if that's the truth I'd rather learn it like this, straight and plain. So thank you
Right now all I want is to get better so you can rest assured I'm not touching anything, any time soon. Do you advise on taking 5htp ?

BTW today is Friday and I'm still feeling dizzy + lightheaded (maybe a bit less than yesterday)