• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Diy hot rail tube

Willm121

Bluelighter
Anything i can use or make to do hot rails that’s around the house? I’m smoking out of a light bulb so can’t use a bubble.

Maybe you could make a tube outta foil man and jetty the end and as soon as it's red have a snort. It should work I mean it's only gotta get hot enough. Just so it vapourises the bling as it goes up??

Anything i can use or make to do hot rails that’s around the house? I’m smoking out of a light bulb so can’t use a bubble.
Unless you've got pyrex rods and a blow torch, probably not.
There really arent many everyday household items that are so purposefully shaped and happen to be glass lol. I've caught myself looking for the same thing many times.

Maybe you could make a tube outta foil man and jetty the end and as soon as it's red have a snort. It should work I mean it's only gotta get hot enough. Just so it vapourises the bling as it goes up??
Aluminum foil is toxic and combusts at temps much lower than you think.
Try leaving your lighter going under a piece of foil in one spot for a few seconds and see what happens 🔥🙈

I'm going through it myself, man. It's been years since i've done one of those. I miss em.

You can get stuff called safe foil at some chemists,. and you can definitely get ay at one local.drug services.
It's nice to smoke off, it's quite thick so use a clipper or similar. I Keep meaning to get i But y0

Just about every headshop around here sells "oil burners", and I've successfully smoked out of a simple test tube in the past, though 5-meo-DMT, not meth

You got a glass antifreeze tester by chance? Unused of course....