View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Diving into your mind.

squints

Greenlighter
I want to share the experience i have whenever i near an lsd peak. And i would love to hear anyone elses feedback on their experience. So, once i hit about an hour and a half-two hours in, i have what i like to call the launch into trippydom. By this point the visuals have set in full force but my mind just begins to go into itself if i can say that. Its as if a switch is turned on and i slip into my own conciousness. I was at a music festival a few weeks ago and was laying in the grass nearing my peak from 4 tabs. The sky looked as if there were hundreds of whirlpools spinning in rythm to the music far off in the distance. My friends voices seemed to fade like they were getting farther and farther away. And suddenly my mind enveloped me into my subconcious. It seemed as though i was able to view reality and everything around me in a different way. I could sense peoples perception of me and what they percieved of the world. My senseswere hightened. My world changed. I was able to project my thoughts into reality. Whenever i would speak to someone while sober there were always things that were hidden from normal perception. While tripping, it enabled me to actually see peoples intentions and personalities for what they were. It was very enlightening to feel this way and speak to other people tripping. I want to know what other people experience and if they can compare any similarities from my story to theirs. Please share!

Do you realize these are hallucinations?

EDIT: Either way is fine. This is not meant to be a trick question to unravel everything there is to know about you. Just chatting. I have never been very good at reading people.

Last edited: