View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

disso's while stressed vs psychedelcs

LucidSDreamr

Bluelighter
We all know its a very bad idea to trip when stressed or depressed. .....but dissociatives seem like they can sometimes be used in an escapist fashion while stressed....but at the same time they can also come back and Bite you in the ass with a bad trip the way serotonergic psychs are most guaranteed to do. What are your thought on using the d issociatives during bad times in life? I feel like if the doses are kept low....its more of an escapist thing but when you dose higher and things get busy, a troubled mind might have a bad reaction.

dissociative abuse will get your mind twisted, trust me i been there. once in a while is cool though. i would say that "set" and "setting" aren't as important as with serotonin psychedelics though.

i had no problem being in public or anything or even doing dumb shit while i was dusted. hell i did dxm in psych wards before, not a problem.

but ya abusing that shit will make you go nuts, i thought i was the final prophet and i had to bring down the government to prepare for armageddon. on that david koresh shit. seeing streetlights turn off as i went by, all kinds of sychronicity shit. delusional as a mofucker. ended up in the state hospital after beating someone to a pulp and coppin an insanity plea.

i'm still not the same.

In my experience, you can do K whenever you want and have an amazing time. I find it impossible to have a bad time on K (except for my first K-hole when I had no idea wtf was going on, and I wasn't even aiming for the K-hole.)

^ya my prior post was talking about abusing them, but i'm on the same page.

i'd say k is the least likely one to result in a bad experience but to me dissociatives are kind of like uppers and downers, good any time.

dissociative abuse will get your mind twisted, trust me i been there. once in a while is cool though. i would say that "set" and "setting" aren't as important as with serotonin psychedelics though.

i had no problem being in public or anything or even doing dumb shit while i was dusted. hell i did dxm in psych wards before, not a problem.

but ya abusing that shit will make you go nuts, i thought i was the final prophet and i had to bring down the government to prepare for armageddon. on that david koresh shit. seeing streetlights turn off as i went by, all kinds of sychronicity shit. delusional as a mofucker. ended up in the state hospital after beating someone to a pulp and coppin an insanity plea.

i'm still not the same.

and i can understand totally about your prophency and the govnt bc i have been there too....but it wore off eventually and i put it all back in perspective....but honestly...i prob agree with your pcp based delsusions....and they are most likely correct

it sounds like u took it to a crazy extrememe, and i know ppl personally in life that have pushed it that far, and yea its fucked. But I personally cant imagine taking it to that level, because i always get raped at a certain point when i push it too far. and then i learn to treat it as more of a threshold tool