• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Dissos during opioid taper

MDPV_Psychosis

Bluelighter
Currently working on a slow taper so I feel sorta blah all day. Just on the edge of wd most of the time.

Been wondering if taking an occasional low dose of a disso would be helpful at all. I know there are some reports of dxm helping in this fashion.

At the moment the only disso j have available is 3-ho-pce. I've only tried it a low doses a couple times so far, just barely above threshold, so I don't yet have a feel for it. But at those doses it reminded me of taking a low dose of a psychedelic then a disso.

Id like to try a low dose while tapering but I think it's going to backfire? Instead of providing any relief, I'm worried I am going to be focusing more on how shitty I feel. More aware of body sensations and more emotionally unstable, thus leading me to be more prone to taking additional opioid as relief. Which I do not want to do during taper obviously.

Curious if anyone has any thoughts or experience with this. Sometimes I take phenibut for this purpose (once a week or less) and it helps, I'm just looking for alternatives.

I found dissociatives to be a little tricky for this purpose sometimes making the withdrawal worse and increasing anxiety. Other times it had worked ok (using 2fdck).

What are you withdrawing from? Weren't you the one with the tianeptine habit? Blackseed oil can take the edge off a bit.

Yes Tianeptine, working on taper but very slow since I've been on it so long. Doing it in bursts where I taper down for awhile, then hold for awhile, taper down some more, etc.

making good progress but just tired of feeling like this all the time.

I still need to give blackseed oil a try, I'll look into it some more.