• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dissolving Xanax to mix with heroin

2wist

Greenlighter
I am currently seeking info on how to dissolve Xanax properly ,so it can be mixed with heroin and IVd at the same time.

its generally not advisable to mix different CNS depressants such as opiates and benzos, as the potential for respiratory issues is elevated.

Shit will kill you bro even the bars too much filler shoot the H and just bump the z trust me shit will block your veins

NOOOO NOOO NOOO! Do not do this. It will work better by just letting it dissolve under your tongue, that way it hits you fast. But these combos are very dangerous. I have done them but I know how much my body can handle. BE CAREFUL AND DONT INJECT!8(

There is no benefit in injecting benzos - the most preferable ROA is oral. Injecting them is taking a huge risk for little to no return. Smoking and or snorting also yields no additional benefits.

hmm, OPs first and only post - wonder how it went for him?

OP: hope you didn't go ahead and try this. Its not able to be done IV. I would just take it orally or parachute it, that's my fav way to take Xanax, it tastes like ass to chew it and the taste lingers for ever... gross. But like other have stated alprazolam(Xanax) is not water soluble so can not successfully be shot with heroin. That would be pointless and stupid to try this. You would have way too much filler/binder from the Xanax mixed with dope, and the Xanax wouldn't even be dissolved making the solution way more thick and harder to prep than needed, as opposed to just mixing H with water for the shot of dope and just taking the pill orally.

Are you trying to kill yourself OP?

You could quit breathing.
___

Why can't we all just do one drug at a time?
Not to mention Xanax has like zero water solubility.

You could pop like the others said then inject, but how come the Ron ain't good enough?

CNS depressant combos are hella risky, as is Speedballing.