• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Dissolving benzo's in alcohol?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
This can be about any benzo or alcohol, but I'm specifically interested in Diazepam and Vodka.

I think they meant like dissolving a valium in a small amount of vodka and drinking it like a shot (or large shot). I don't know if it's because of a chemical reaction between the two or maybe because the valium is dissolved so it hits you harder...but has anyone tried this or know if it works?

Or if it works for injecting? I managed to inject a 10mg diazepam but the solution was VERY cloudy and hurt a little even though I definitely didn't miss but the diazepam could probably dissolve better if I used alcohol to inject it instead of water?

Just looking for any experience or knowledge from you guys? :)

Just eat it -_-

BZDs generally need HIGH proof alcohol to completely dissolve. I have to use everclear for my etizolam solution. Most people use PG but I prefer high concentration so I can let the doses air dry on crackers or altoids then take them to go.

Or if it works for injecting? I managed to inject a 10mg diazepam but the solution was VERY cloudy and hurt a little even though I definitely didn't miss but the diazepam could probably dissolve better if I used alcohol to inject it instead of water?

Benzos have exceptionally poor water-solubility, like only a few micrograms per ml of H2O... way too little to safely inject it.
In 96% ethanol, the solubility is around 50 milligrams per ml.

Of course, even should you manage to fully dissolve the diazepam, there's still the insoluble pill binders to worry about if you were to inject it, which is why I'd strongly advise against it.

Why would you inject it?!
What are you searching for? You're simply speaking of mixing Valium with booze.. whichever way administered, all you will achieve is fatigue.

Yeah I wish someone would sticky not to shoot Benzos as it really is not worth the effort or what you get in return.