• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Un-Associated K-hole's Broken Down Memory Fragments And Experience's Diluted Transcriptions...

Aeon Psyche

Bluelighter
2-f-dck - A great type of keta-look alike but tolerance shoots through the roof it seems, also some organ in my body seems to be infected after using 50g in about two weeks. Pray for my liver.
3-meo-pcp - a more stimulating pcp alike, can be enjoyable but far from the greatest disso out there. More of a usefull tool as nobody notices you're on it if you have experience.
4-meo-pcp - half a gr doesn't apply to any type of k-hole, I learned. Quite a bit of confusion and insanity however...
DCK - Quite nice keta alike but a bit harder body-load or was it due to the fact I was using it on the street, homeless?
Diphenidine - A sort of more crappy version of ketamine with unexpected come-ups orally and a great trigger for those sensitive to epilepsy.
DXM - very unique compound, easy to get, hard to keep it all down, braindamage is more common and the experience is completely different to any other disso's so far that I've tried. Only 3 and 4th plateau is enjoyable or you are mixing this stuff.
Butane Gas - Completely unhealthy but it's dissociative properties are for short moments quite intense, from complete confusion to realisations of huge profound awareness that really isn't there.
Ketamine - From racemic to s-isomer, one of the most beloved compounds a disso junkie can wish for. My memories of this usage make a part of my life feel more complete.
Methoxetamine - From causing psychosis to causing the most beautiful M-holes, I had this gem experienced for a very long time with undescribable experiences as a result. It's powder form came easy for quik usage or over-usage.
Methoxyphenidine - Nice to mxe in comparison, not far off but yet not as close to the same thing. Makes me curious after mxm...
Salvia Divinorum (Leaf/10X/30X) - From completely losing track when walking back from school and losing your coordination, in comparison to smoking 30x extract in a bong made up for a very strong yet imo very boring experience.
Salvinorin A - Effects unnoticed.

: ) A short description of each dissociative you have used and whatever comment you may like to add :) Make us wiser on the road to our next disso-XP..

Nitrous Oxide - You can go extremely deep but im always left frustrated because i always forget my epiphanies.

2-FDCK - subtly different from ketamine but definitely less enjoyable as a club / afterparty drug. More delusion of sobriety, moments of relative lucidity and wastedness alternate, leads to unwarranted redosing. Aftereffects last longer. Most remarkable feature: prominent "slanted floors" -- complicates walking / dancing. Its high is "dirtier" in my experience, meaning less euphoria and more intoxication. More expensive than street ketamine. Nothing to recommend it here.

OPCE, another lost gem like MXE ?
the closest to K, but :
- very small dosage
- long action
- very slow if any tolerance after months/years
MXE is more versatil as it can be used at low dose for party/social fun, but for hole/K feeling, i'll trade MXE for OPCE anyday.

I miss O-PCE, I don't think I can get a source to ship to my little corner of the world anymore. Still have some Diphenidine, 3-Meo-PCP and dextromethorphan powder.

Diphenidine - Produces terrible dissociation orally, but when vaped in an oral burner very carefully, it has a short lived but rather euphoric dissociative rush to it. Even taking care to not touch the glass pipe or get it too hot, it's still rather risky as it may produce toxic compounds when exposed to high heat.

3-MeO-PCP - I haven't touched in ages, but I did like the anti-depressant effect, and spiritual state of mind it could cause to manifest. I just went overboard with it too many times and it has caused mania and even psychosis after extended use. Now it's tucked away until I feel like it may benefit me to use it at lower dosages in the future. I liked the dissociation too as it was more clearheaded and stimulating, but it also felt dangerous compared to the more sedative ACH's.

DXM - I love the afterglow more than the actual dissociation this compound is capable of producing. Every time I take a moderate dosage the after glow and anti-depressant effect lasts at least a week. I have to smoke some weed during the come up or else I get crazy nausea. I used to appreciate the extreme dissociation DXM can produce in very large doses, but I'm older now and It leaves my head scrambled for too long afterwards.

O-PCE was by far my favorite dissociative even compared to ketamine and my limited experience with methoxetamine. It holed me so hard off of such small doses and after the trip was over I felt like the world had been pressure-washed of its nasty, grimy aura(I know the massive anti-depressant effect was just making this impression on me, but still, such a great way to refresh your perspective whenever needed).

The research chemicals connosieur is a strange world. Gems that pop into existence at 20$/Gr to later 4eva dissapear...
All that 1$ bitcoins that now costs tens of thousands.
And now you say that O-PCE has phased out of existence too?. My gosh