• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Dissociatives completely cure stimulants withdrawal

MephedroneCandy

Bluelighter
I know dxm is used for amphetamine tolerance but not for wirhdrawal! I used mephedrone for a week all day long and I stopped when I had psychosis, when I recovered from psychosis I ofc was in mephedrone withdrawal but it was also more intolerable than usual because I had bad memories of psychosis, so I decided to go buy some dxm from the pharmacy to have a peaceful trip and at least cope with the psychosis experience. So the trip was peaceful, but the next day (I tripped the night) I felt completely refreshed like new like I have never done mephedrone. Probably ketamine is better, infact I bought some ketamine also for this. So I started on searching in the scientific literature why is that. This is not something like smoking heroin after meth, because it directly acts on the pathway related to dopamine withdrawal by actually reversing it addressing the root cause.

use sci-hub.ru to see papers under paywall

Last edited:
You seem educated, so why are you talking like mephedrone withdrawal is a real thing?

I can tell you from personal experience that one solid K-hole on the day after you stop will prevent any serious comedown from a month long daily meth binge.

But you do want to already know how to handle a k-hole before trying this for the first time.

Plus ketamine destroys your urinary tract - so maybe you are better off just paying the price of your stim binge?

I can tell you from personal experience that one solid K-hole on the day after you stop will prevent any serious comedown from a month long daily meth binge.

But you do want to already know how to handle a k-hole before trying this for the first time.

Plus ketamine destroys your urinary tract - so maybe you are better off just paying the price of your stim binge?
taking ketamine every day in megadoses destroy the urinary tract. Anyway I already used ketamine other times just for fun, never to prevent withdrawal!

You seem educated, so why are you talking like mephedrone withdrawal is a real thing?
Stimulants don't cause a physical withdrawal in the same sense as opioids or benzos, but the offset of high dosage chronic stimulant use can still be very uncomfortable. Due to mental cravings and neurotransmitter depletion, you can also experience extreme fatigue and lack of motivation, and yes this is considered a form of withdrawal.

Most people sleep it off. They take benzos or alcohol and sleep long periods after simulant binges.

Personally, just about the last thing I want when I'm sleep deprived and out of speed is dxm. K yes, MXE yes, 3-MEO-PCP maybe. Memantine yes.

taking ketamine every day in megadoses destroy the urinary tract. Anyway I already used ketamine other times just for fun, never to prevent withdrawal!
wheff there a gent in BL that showed photos of what came out of his bladder, that was true Harm Reduction for me if i wanted to do much K, an associate has it at a huge price, but i wont try it , though i want to try so many things

wheff there a gent in BL that showed photos of what came out of his bladder, that was true Harm Reduction for me if i wanted to do much K, an associate has it at a huge price, but i wont try it , though i want to try so many things
My urologist reckons even a couple of grams of ket over a binge weekend can cause urinary tract problems. A few months after I had prostate surgery i tried ket for the first time and got strong irritation that was not an infection.

My urologist reckons even a couple of grams of ket over a binge weekend can cause urinary tract problems. A few months after I had prostate surgery i tried ket for the first time and got strong irritation that was not an infection.
yeah i had a few mild UTI`s in my life time and thought i was gonna scream, fukkin fent made me feel it impossible to urinate, i know lots of tricks to clear infections, more than just cran , im allergic to sulfa drugs and that one...shoot i forget, flagyl.anyhoo.....i know me id take alot and love it, glad to hear your surgery was successful, i have two old mates and one surviving family member(her side) and they are so elderly. that something else will prolly kill em before that cancer, still im so interested in ket , but naww, so looking forward to shrooms, then thats it for me . shoot if i go w/o water n drink sodas i see the diff

Last edited:
Yesterday, I had mephedrone snorted + intramuscular ketamine where I basically injected myself 130mg every 2-3 hours and snorted 200mg mephedrone every time I felt like it. The first line of mephedrone was identical to the last one, I have not in the least felt that bad feeling of paranoia that slowly usually develops. In addition I was very calm and very little impulsive; the ketamine pretty much eliminated all the effects I didn't like from the stimulants. Today I'm just a bit stoned and tired because even after a few hours of the effects of the mephedrone I couldn't sleep as usual, but I'm not at all depressed or similar, normally I would have had intrusive thoughts for the first 2-3 days and then, for at least the remaining week, I would feel more depressed than usual. The only thing is that before going to sleep I noticed that I had red / tired eyes that were literally scary and everyone pointed it out to me; maybe I should have used less ketamine (Yes I should have... I was having a hard time finding things and remembering what to do). I think the reason ketamine prevents mephedrone paranoia and tolerance is because it upregulates the D1 receptors and downregulates the D2 receptors, which are involved in psychosis, paranoia etc ... Plus I didn't fixate on the things I was doing without being able to change activity, as often happens with stimulants and when it was time to quit I had no problem doing it! And I was not at all a jerk to others. I think all of this is just amazing and I will no longer take stimulants without ketamine.

Last edited:
Please read every word of thsee threads:

I.am.done.with.ketamine.

Last edited: