• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Dissociatives Dissociatives and the next stage in the (US) street-drug scene?

dextromethorphian

Bluelighter
I'm very curious if anyone believes the US will ever have dissociatives implemented more heavily into our street-drug 'scene'. Obviously, PCP may be the exception to this, but this is really only limited to a handful of places in the US currently. I've never seen Ketamine on the street, but it's definitely avaliable online, and maybe the rise of therapeutic Ketamine use could contribute to Ketamine becoming more popular on the street here?

Just looking for opinions on the topic.

I've definitely seen ketamine available on the streets but I happen to roll in weird circles with weird people doing weird drugs so take that for what you will

I'd like to say yes, because I would love it if they were, but dissociatives are so divisive I don't really expect for them to every be more than a niche thing. Ketamine is kind of having a bit of a come up it seems lately, but even still it's not as common as other drugs from what I understand.

Though, that all said I know pretty much nothing about the street level of drugs as I've never purchased drugs in person, only online, so I'm just kind of basing this off of what I've heard from other people.