• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Dissociatives - 3-MEO-PCP or other powerful RC dissociatives for amphetamine tolerance reversal/nootropic benefits

Nazbol-phenibutgang

Greenlighter
Hi I'm a fellow drug enthusiast who fried his brain by 2-fma abuse last year, I was really dumb and didn't know that 2-fma wasn't supposed to feel euphoric, so I redosed when the euphoria went down thinking that the drug had worn off. Absolutely idiotic I know and now my vyvanse doesn't work anymore. Since then I have become a lot more careful with substances.

I'm looking for a quick fast tolerance reset method because I need my vyvanse to work quickly for some school deadlines. I tried using ketamine everyday for a week for nmda agonism to reduce tolerance and it worked quite well but not enough imo.

I've read on some posts here that 3-meo-pcp is way better than ketamine and would work even beter for stimulant tolerance reversal. Couln't find more info about this topic.

What are your experiences/findings with 3-meo-pcp for tolerance reversal? I read on some posts that it has powerful nootropic effects.

I'm also getting 9-Me-Bc, bromantane, semax and memantine soon and heard that they would work even better but I suspect that 3-meo-pcp is really powerful, heard that people get mania from it and get a motivational afterglow for weeks. There must be something special about it.
After asking disso users some more about 3-meo-pcp I found out that this RC may not be suitable for this goal because of its anti-cholinergic and dopaminergic effects. Some recommended 3-HO-PCP because it's supposedly more calming/less dopaminergic.
What are the best dissociatives for stimulant tolerance reversal? What are the most powerful NMDA antagonist you know of?

*I'm not looking to get high and I'm aware of the dangers of this substance; Yes I also know that a tolerance break, exercise and rest is better to reverse tolerance and heal the brain, I just don't have enough time left to finish my essays before the deadlines*

Would absolutely not recommend 3-meo-pcp or similar pcp analogs. They are notoriously difficult to use and have the potential to ruin your life through bizarre behavior that can result from the disinhibited psychosis they produce. They can be very compulsive and if you used 2-FMA irresponsibility (which is kind of hard to do given its relatively low abuse potential) something like 3-meo-pcp should be avoided at all costs.

Not only that, it will not reverse your stimulant tolerance. How much 2-FMA were you using because it isn't really something that would "fry" your brain generally speaking? Go with safer alternatives (like magnesium glycinate or perhaps memantine) and do not resort to stimulating dissociatives like 3-meo-pcp. Drugs like 3-meo-pcp are one of the fastest and most efficient ways of ruining your life due to the hospitalizations and arrests that they result in. Again if you have issues controlling 2-FMA avoid PCP derivatives at all costs.

Where did you get the info 3-meo-pcp is dopaminergic and anti-cholinergic?

Is there anything other than anecdotal evidence or theoretical conjecture that any of the drugs mentioned in the original post (or any others) can reverse amphetamine tolerance?

I’m very interested in amphetamine tolerance since I now seem basically immune to methamphetamine which may present problems when I re-start Rx dexamfetamine for my own ADHD and looming school deadlines.

I hadn’t thought taking ever more powerful RC drugs so that Rx stimulants would work for study again might be a viable solution, I would have assumed that such drugs would have a good chance of exacerbating ADHD symptoms - at least for a while.

IMO the "quick fast tolerance reset" you are looking for does not really exist. Definitely the PCP analogues should be near the bottom of the pile if you are deadset on trying to find one regardless, and probably discounted entirely.

As far as I'm aware the (fairly vague, unconfirmed, anecdotal) evidence for NMDA antagonists reducing stimulant tolerance is moreso centred around using low to moderate doses of both concurrently to prevent or at least slow down significant tolerance setting in in the first place, not to reverse it once it's actually happened. They might still have some benefit in this regard but it will not be quick.

Out of the substances you mentioned, Semax is an NMDA agonist so if we're sticking with the NMDAi-tolerance-reducing theory, it's hard to see how this would be helpful. That said it is supposedly quite close to a "true" nootropic and maybe beneficial for your brain in other ways, but I doubt it will speed up amphetamine tolerance reduction any more than just taking a long break would.

On the peptide side of things though, I've read some reports that BPC-157 can reduce amphetamine tolerance, although I can't remember honestly if this was conclusively demonstrated in humans (I would suspect not) or just theoretical based on rat studies, in vitro stuff, and (as ever) vague anecdotes. Again though - I doubt it's going to be quick.

Would absolutely not recommend 3-meo-pcp or similar pcp analogs. They are notoriously difficult to use and have the potential to ruin your life through bizarre behavior that can result from the disinhibited psychosis they produce. They can be very compulsive and if you used 2-FMA irresponsibility (which is kind of hard to do given its relatively low abuse potential) something like 3-meo-pcp should be avoided at all costs.

Not only that, it will not reverse your stimulant tolerance. How much 2-FMA were you using because it isn't really something that would "fry" your brain generally speaking? Go with safer alternatives (like magnesium glycinate or perhaps memantine) and do not resort to stimulating dissociatives like 3-meo-pcp. Drugs like 3-meo-pcp are one of the fastest and most efficient ways of ruining your life due to the hospitalizations and arrests that they result in. Again if you have issues controlling 2-FMA avoid PCP derivatives at all costs.
I have watched one of my best friends be consumed by 3-meo-pcp. He nearly killed me more than a few times by being ridiculously high while driving on 3-meo. Definitely would stay away from it if you are prone to abuse, and that's coming from someone who loves dissos.

Its a bad idea but part of me badly wants to see what happens if you could get like 50 to 100 mg of a pcp analogue mixed homogeneously into a gram of meth, as I think I once was given something to that effect. I had done ice before some but this gram of shake i once got had effects beyond the standard euphoria, motivation, fixation and whatnot. To best describe it Id have to refer to either sigma plateau DXM or bicameral mind shit wherein I would have a normal level of thinking (slightly spun of course), but also this higher order of thinking/internal monologue that would communicate "down" to me that was very objective, goal oriented, and motivated in a rational way that isn't at all akin to the usual amphetamine "gotta do stuff" headspace. It reminded me of peoples reports of super high/extended duration disso use, or high dose shrooms, where there is this sensation of a controlling/guiding "other" that is actually some part of the subconscious. But in those kind of things the higher order thinking or "voice" is up to some pretty paranoid or bonkers stuff. This effect was like that but it was rational and clear-headed.

Best I can describe it in simple terms is the mind splittingness of dissos channeled channeled by the motivation and goal orientedness of stimulants. Never Encountered such an effect from ice before or since. Can't chalk it up to psychosis or sleep deprivation as I only ever liked comparatively low doses and never stay up more than a day and a half. I kinda dislike stims due to the fixation and deadening of creativity they have on me, but the energy and motivation is useful. That's why I liked whatever that stuff was so much, the effect worked against the short term tunnel vision you can get on amphs. Wish I knew what the deal with all that was.

Sorry for the off topic. Have seen full doses of meth and dissos or meth after too much dissos go very badly in others. Don't do that. Magnesium and memantine probably are your safest bets. I have also anecdotally heard that naloxone and naltrexone can reduce tolerance somehow? You could also try replenishing your serotonin and dopamine stores with precursors like l-tryptophan, tyrosine, 5htp and whatnot so that your neurons actually have something to dump when you hit them with an amphetamine.

if you are looking to treat depression by MICRO dosing 3-meo-pcp, then its an awesome drug with not a lot of downside. Of course the majority want to get absolutely trashed, in which case 3-meo-pcp is not all that good and downright dangerous in the wrong hands.

no idea how well it resets a stim tolerations

If 3-meo-PCP is in effects anywhere close to o-PCE, MXE, 2f-DCK or dMXE. Then I wouldn't take it for the reason you mention.

These disso's all are stimulating to a degree. And made sleeping impossible. As your problems arise from stim's to begin with an warning is in order. These drugs will also mess with your sleep. And have an probable negative outcome in the end.