View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissios personality changes?

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Ive been using hallucinogens for about 10years now.
Ive tried most common avaiable psychs and dissios by now.
Dabbled a bit in rc's aswell.

Well the last few years ive done quite regular dissio trips.
Except for a brief 6months break ive done at least 1trip per month with some form of dissiociastive drug.
Ive also done 5-10 psychedelic trip per year aswell.

What im wondering is what kind of stereotypical personality changes happens from dissio heads like me?

I can honestly say that im on the edge of abuse at times with dissios.
I dont feel any urge to binge or take things daily though.
However i cant have the stuff around me, at least when it comes to keta.
Thats why i only buy 1g at a time.

Im curious since i would like to understand how people around me sees me and my change in behavior these past years.

Ive been using hallucinogens for about 10years now.
Ive tried most common avaiable psychs and dissios by now.
Dabbled a bit in rc's aswell.

Well the last few years ive done quite regular dissio trips.
Except for a brief 6months break ive done at least 1trip per month with some form of dissiociastive drug.
Ive also done 5-10 psychedelic trip per year aswell.

What im wondering is what kind of stereotypical personality changes happens from dissio heads like me?

I can honestly say that im on the edge of abuse at times with dissios.
I dont feel any urge to binge or take things daily though.
However i cant have the stuff around me, at least when it comes to keta.
Thats why i only buy 1g at a time.

Im curious since i would like to understand how people around me sees me and my change in behavior these past years.

For me they changed, and still are changing, a lot about my personality and the way I see the world. I have learned to don't stress myself about every aspect of life, like I was doing before, and now I've got a more "I don't give a fuck" attitude, on a positive way, even when sober. Of course, I don't have got this attitude with my job, or things that really matter. Dissos and psychedelics have helped balancing my natural ADHD racing mind and personality.

MSK hit the spot. I've been using 3-MeO-PCP pretty regularly and that amazing "I don't give a fuck" feel is just something I love. It's hard to explain - only way to convey it is something like that it feels like that life is just smooth sailing without any stress or distractions.

Looking at some of the immediate changes from something like 3-MeO-PCP that aren't apparent until quite a bit later after discontinuation, yes it is the "I don't give a fuck" feel, but it's also secretly a major "I can't give a fuck" component. Not giving a fuck and stopping all rumination dead in its tracks certainly has its upside, but you can just about guess about the personality change which in my experience isn't hypothetical but a reality: it numbs me to my core and the way it's done seems to be quite a bit more insidious than with opioids.

I mean, I do use them and I do numb myself out but it seems like people who would say the amazing feel is about it are kidding themselves.

The good news is that - equally unsubstantiated - I'd say that just like the cognitive effects it's reversible although depending on the changes it may take a few months to quite a bit more months to recover... the perma-tolerance doesn't exactly bode well, but who can say that it implies significant perma-dysfunction?