Dissillusionment due to E...

Spencer

Bluelight Crew
well, i just read chiil E's post and it really hit home in a way. before E i was really happy go lucky. im not the greatest looking guy in the world, but i was in a fraternity, having fun, and, like all of my life, not really stressing about anything. i had this unbelievable ability to put everything in perspective. i had 2 rules in life : A) dont sweat the small stuff and B) its all small stuff. life was good. i had lots of fun. then i started E'ing...a lot. sure, at first its great. we all know that. i had a rad group of friends to roll with. and then i started raving...along with 2 of the 4 in the group. we raved all the time, thus sort of seperating from the rest of the group. then i met my bloolite friends, who i love, but that sort of drove me even farther from them in a way.
E has also made me very moody. Everything gets to me. i have become an overly emotional monster. Bi-Polar almost. When im happy, im too happy, and that leads to sadness and depression once the happiness is over..and i get really really sad and depressed. drugs (e as others) have really been affecting my judgemnet as of late as well. Selfish mistakes on my part have driven me away from not one, but 2 more of my really good friends. i am losing them more and more as every second passes. and tho one problem is in the past and cant be changed, i still continue to carry on with the other situation, because i dont care anymore.
as some of you may no by some of the posts i have posted as of late, i have not been too happy, because i dont care about the people around me, and the onlu person i have cared about as of tlate, well, we wont get into that.
rolling isnt fun anymore. its not a love drug for me. i dont love anyone, and as much as i like making people happy while they roll, latley, i couldnt really care less what other people are going thru. i may do things to help them and make them happy, but its almost becaue i feel obligated, its expected of me.
and then there is the speed. a drug i just tried, and am already i love with, and can already tell will become a problem.
i dont care anymore. about anything. excpet, for some odd reason work. my job is the only thin with any order or structure in my life. the only ting that is stable and solid and reliable.
I dont care about anything anymore. altho i have more control over my life now than i ever have, i also feel like i have none.
ok, i am rambling to much. my question, i guess, is, has this or does anyone else notice this happeing to them? what do you do to maintain? waht is it like for you?
heh, we could make this thred like a support group for washed up rollers! heh...had to make myself laff there
smile.gif
anyway...please dont baragge me with your too depressed but it will be ok replys. im not depressed. im just curious to see if any one else is going thru or has gone thru situations like this.
------------------
Hold Me
Feel Me
Never Let Me Go
Show Me
Need Me
'Cause I Want You To Stay
At Least Until The Break Of Dawn!
-Spencer

Seems like this is happening/has happened to everyone who does E. The drug makes everyone ignorant, like they are living in a fantasy world. Obviously this life style cannot continue, and it all comes crashing down. The 80's was full of cokeheads, and I think this generations is going to be full of washed up E-tards if everyone continues to use so irresponsibly.
The only thing you can do if you want to continue with the use of the drug, is to use extreme moderation and common sense. However, people with addiction problems do not have this, and to those, I would suggest not using the drug at all.
I used somewhat heavily for a while, and than quickly realized I was being a jackass, and now limit use to once a month. If you set limits for yourself, and have willpower, it can work. Only than can you live normally, and still have some fun with the drug, in my opinion.
That's just my 2 cents.

Yeah *sigh* I know exactly what your talkin about. I can cry at the littlest things now, cuz a whole lot of stuff in this world makes me really sad. Look at humans existence for example, I mean, WTF!!! o_O (?) I really dont get it. I know what everyone is gonna say to that, 'oh, we have a purpose here, it just hasnt been exposed yet' or the o so famous 'dont worry about the world man, take care of yourself' Yeah, well I think this WORLD is fukn washed up. How can I expect to take care of myself when no one cares for our world we live in, the future is gonna be 1 fukt ass place and I dont want to even go there cuz that is the future and I am not worried about it. Everybody going in different directions, pushing and pulling. To tell you the truth Spencer, I dont know if its better to be aware, or just have our fukn heads stuck waaaaay up in the clouds, w/ out any cares (except our lives). This *stuff* just started "coming on" *lmao* lately for me. I dont know what it is, the drugs, me, or the fukt up environment that I live in. But, I am sure this will all pass on to new fukt up shit, it always does.
That is how life goes i guess, that is why you just have to make the best w/ what you've got....period. Try to be the best person that u can be. Get a relationship w/ God man, God is there to help you in these times. If you really believe in God, then it'll help. But if your second guessing yourself about God, forget it, God doesnt have time for that shit. I have a personal relationship w/ God, ya, you may laf, but that is what gets me thru. God is something I truly believe in whole-heartedly.
I just want to live my life as simply as possible, but we all know that is damn near IMpossible these days. Amish people have it made...lol....
biggrin.gif

later
plur
steve

spencer-
how long ago did you start partying and rolling... and your already "washed up" > awww poor guy-
all i have to say is if you feel this bad from rolling SPEED isnt going to make ya feel any better> tweekers are dirty anyways.
------------------
phish2000/w33k4p4u9