• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Disposable XTC Tester ?

ShnoX

Greenlighter
I have the Original Roll Tester, the one that turns dark purple/black when MDMA is present. Anyway I don't want to bring it into a club or DJ event and don't know how to transport it in another vial.

Can I put it into a Visine dropper or is the liquid to corrosive?

I want to bring it in a party, buy a bean, test the bean, and then I can dispose the vial since the Main Tester Vial is at home!

Has anyone brought their tester into an event and have you put it into a different container?

:pThank U!:p

Thanks but my prob is not bringin it in, my problem is what type of container can contain the corrosive chemical in the ez tester?
But i love the boxers and will probably buy some=d

why not just tightly screw the lid on the bottle (obviously not TOO tight as they are only plastic!) and then maybe a plastic baggy around it just incase? I would just use the bottles they come in.

my tester is a glass vial. its the original marquis ez tester. So are u saying it will be safe in a plastic bottle? All i know is that the acid in it will burn through clothing so thats why i'm a bit worried.

You can now buy single use testers for exactly this purpose - just check the link at the top of the page on Pillreports.

The chemicals in the tester are corrosive and will eventually eat through plastic. I don't know how thick your bottle is but you could always do a practice run first and see how long it takes before the marquis eat/burns through the bottle.

I know some people who have used a plastic contact lens case before and they have worked great for a few hours (long enough to buy a pill / test it).