• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Discrete DMT preparation, will this method make me trip?

awesome31311

Bluelighter
I've searched throughout the internet and found mixed responses.

Most of the "recipes" I found online for preparing Ayahuasca entailed boiling water and related extraction teks

How about if you're in a setting where you have to be discrete (eg college dorm)?

I'm wondering if it possible for me to blend M Hostilis and Syrian Rue to a powder, then mixing both in water, drinking the Syrian Rue, then after about 45 minutes, the M Hostilis. Are there any problems with this method of preparation? I am unable to follow other guides available here and on other sites which entail boiling something in a container for a couple of hours.

Will this method make me trip?

It seems like it would but I bet it would be extremely nausea-producing as the plant matter contains all sorts of tannins and such. Not unhealthy, just seems like it would probably be unpleasant.

Syrian rue isn't that bad to stomach unfiltered, but the M Hostilis is going to be very difficult if not impossible to drink unfiltered.

Thanks guys, I've gained better insight as a result of your responses

Going to do some more reading on the filtration process then will come back here if I have more questions

So I've read all of the major guides online and it seems that to be discrete, my course of action would involve using egg whites to filter tannins from the M Hostilis after a powder has been put in a pot. I can't afford to do a brew for 2 hours or more since I live with a roommate of my own.

The alternative was to get a tannins filter but I don't have the $30 for that