Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Discovery Channel - Conspiracy of Silence (Pedophiles in high Places)

Z Y G G Y

Bluelighter
I don't have a link to this video. You need to find it on your own if you wanna watch it.

It was stopped from airing and discovery channel was reimbursed for production costs.

Kids 8-12 were sexually abused at parties by prominent businessmen and politicians, some even had anal sex with them.

Sick. So sick. Things like this take place.

I have a child now and if anyone ever did anything like that to her, I'd go to jail.

Why was it stopped from airing? Were names named or something?

I'm still young(ish) and don't have any kids yet, but I already feel like if anybody did anything to harm either of my parents, only a gun would stop me. I can only imagine how i'd feel about this done to my own child.

^Yes names are named.

If the allegations are true, and something like this happened to your kids, I don't think you'd go to jail because you took vengeance with a gun. Rather, most likely you'd end up like the rest of the witnesses in this case -- dead, missing, in jail for perjury, reputation smeared in the press, etc. You'd be denied your justice, and made to suffer greatly for being a victim. That's the unsatisfying reality you'd most likely face.

Why not provide a link to information? This is hardly a secret on the internet.

Here's a link to a web page with the video and Washington Times piece.

Here's the Wikipedia run down.

Whatever the full story is, on an abstract anthropological level it's fascinating to ask why throughout history sex with kids, especially boys, has been a common institution among those with power. Read up on pederasty for an overview. It makes me wonder how much simply having power gives rise to these types of sexual desires or if it's a pre-existing desire that is cultivated by the opportunities afforded by power, and through what "psychosexual" mechanism its expression occurs. For example, is it related to sexual sadism? Is the feeling of power over another stronger, and therefore more satisfying, when the victim is physically weak and powerless, as a child is? Do those who lust for power, be it political, financial, or social, find a sexual expression for that power lust in child abuse?

One of the most terrifying and, I think revealing cases of the ties between child sex abuse and power relations comes from Congo. There soldiers not only commonly rape the children in villages they wipe out but cannibalize them (as well as adults) to "take their power," or force family members to rape and cannibalize each other (presumably to confirm and practice their power over their victims for sadistic satisfaction). These soldiers don't recruit pedophiles specifically, rather they are "normal" men who come to engage in the behavior through practicing their military power over the villagers. I created a thread in Philosophy and Spirituality called The Implications of Sexual Cannibalism where I survey various reports, criminal cases, and journal articles and suggest that cannibalism is the ultimate expression of sexual sadism. I also discuss how pedophilia might be better or at least partially understood by viewing it through the lens of sexual sadism and power relations. I didn't reach any clear conclusions and certainly don't claim my case is made conclusively (the amount of information pertaining to such disturbing but potentially very important and highly revealing subject matter is limited), but a number of extremely disturbing and far reaching conclusions about human nature are flirted with and warrant for asking these questions, is, I think, established. I'm skeptical that we even want to know the full truth.

Last edited:
2eb4bac54eb13a34e560a5639f826d88dd565afb_full.jpg

i'm anxious to have some time alone to watch these vids and do a little research. the one girl did 4.5 years for perjury for her accusation, so there will be a lot of discretion in believing both sides i am sure.

oh my god, just finished this documentary (you can find a shitty quality video/sound of it on youtube)

I'm a big follower of government conspiracies, but this one strikes to me as one of the most evil

Lawrence King was the ring-leader, a black Republican businessman who is currently serving a 15 year prison sentence for essentially stealing millions and millions of dollars. but what he did worst was kid-nap kids in his nearby Lincoln, Nebraska - and then fly them all around the US to be auctioned off or to be used in "sex and drug parties" with high-ranking Republicans, usually after conventions or political meetings

the stories are sick, twisted and sadistic. the young boys would usually be bound and cigarettes would be put out on their arms. two men would usually perform a sex act, and then two boys would be held up by gunpoint and forced to do the next sex act. one victim testified that after he committed the sex act, a man blew the brains out of the other boy

a couple investigators got close to finally getting some prized evidence, something that was slight to come by during this case. the investigator and his 8 year old son died mysteriously in a plane crash that wasn't truly investigated - some personal belongings of the investigator (like his briefcase) were noted to be missing

drugs were a big part of the parties, as well. after the young boys would be forced to perform at these Republican sex parties, they would then be offered drugs of their choice (usually cocaine or heroin), and often be used as drug couriers. in the video, a man interviewed claims that he is still addicted to heroin this day... so sad

what a horrible scandal and cover-up :(

EDIT - here's an F'd up picture to show you what I'm talking about

NSFW:
gosch1.jpg

here's a link to the video - http://www.jjraymond.com/political/2007/pedophile.html

Last edited: