View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Diphenidine vs. 2-meo-diphenidine(MXP)

wayab

Bluelighter
For those of you who have tried both could you compare them?
Dosage, duration, similarities and diffrence in effects, which do you prefer and why? And anything else you think of.

Also has anyone tried to combine them and if yes to what kind of result?

p.s. mods maybe the title of the thread would have been better like this "diphenidine and 2-meo-diphenidine comparison thread"? idk

Last edited:
sorry to bump my own thread...
maybe i am a bit ahead with these questions and not many people if at all have tried both substances? if someone has input it would be nice
otherwise maybe its best to delete this thread and make a new one in the future ?

I have only tried small dosages of diphenidine yet (up to 80 mg), of which I didn't notice much (unfortunately, I have a very high tolerance when it comes to NMDA-receptors).

2-MeO-Diphenidine on the other hand was quite nice. quite similar to MXE with its dopaminergic properties, albeit it feels more toxic. unfortunately, I can't give a dosage, as I smoked it in a smoke bubble, and have no clue of how much really got into my lungs. it vaporizes very nicely, the fumes have a peppermint-like taste to them.

I thought mxp was pretty awful and lasted way too long. I was just a slug man for about 6 hours, then a raving loon with no inhibitions for about 3. For most of those 6 hours I just rolled about it in bed, not even listening to music. There wasn't much K-like euphoria, the visuals were similar but seemed less distinct and playful. My dose was a 100mg - ROA oral. Won't do it again.

Being crazy me, I'm going to give Diphenidine a crack next. So obviously I'm interested to read anyone's comparisons and really hope the Diph is a lot more of an enjoyable alternative. Wouldn't even bother with these RC's if the K scene wasn't as dry as a nun's nasty.

^Huh you disliked "mxp" that much eh? maybe a lower dose might feel better?

I'd had lower doses and it wasn't all that. Kept on reading the best dose was 100mg.