Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Diphenidine) First four trials: very promising

enigmatiq

Bluelighter
(Diphenedine) My first four trials.

This is rather lengthy, but I felt I had to report as much as possible because of its novelty. Enjoy the read.

First trial:

18:10 – I just took a tiny bit as an allergy test, and now I'm gonna wait half an hour to see if it's clean.
No other drug use today but cannabis. Yesterday a very small amount of 3-MeO-PCP.
After 40 minutes, no effects has presented themselves apart from slight nausea, which isn't noticable anymore.

18:55 – Swallowed 60mg diphenidine with fresh OJ
Gonna watch a movie while playing the waiting game.

19:16 – Placebo effects, but a fluttering stomach is present.

19:39 – Definitely feeling some dissociativeness, stomach still fluttering, but feeling quite swell actually.

19:42 – Heart rate increase, feeling some stimulation and actually quite happy.
Also i'm hearing a slight buzz and feeling buzzed, but could be placebo.

20:00 – Not really sure if I am feeling anything but some reeeally mild dissociation... Gonna try walking around and see where it gets me.

20:07 – Nothing unusual happening anymore... Not sure what if I should redose.

20:28 – It's actually pretty fun! I feel a definite stimulation, increased desire for communication
BUT no dissociation whatsoever at this point. I'm kind of apprehensive to try more because this is kind of a sweet spot, but I still want more of this sweetness if that is even possible with this drug.

20:30 – I'm thinking of maybe snorting a little bit, like 30 or 20 mg to see what this can do.

20:44 – Not feeling anything more but the moodlift, no dissociativeness anyway... Not sure about insufflating 30mg of this because of what I read about the causticness...

I tried to insufflate a little but but it stings like a mofo so I'm not gonna snort the whole line... It also smells like I'm in a pharmacy now so now I won't try to snort this anymore.

20:50 – Just ate another 30mg more of this, let's see where it takes me.

21:29 – Not feeling anything and feeling a bit bored but I still wanna take it easy and slow. Also not alone at home right now so kinda testing the grounds. Low doses aren't thaaaaaaaaaaat much fun, except for moving around in a funny way.

22:35 Nothing happened at all in this hour. Gonna take another 30mg, if nothing happens within the hour, I might redose, or I might not and try again later with a 100mg dose.

22:42 On Skype right now while waiting to see if this 30mg dose does anything.

22:53 Now I'm feeling something else yeah, I'm quite high I think... Not sure if it's from the redose from just now.

22:55 The feeling has now subsided a bit.

00:30 Feeling something but nothing at all.. Going to smoke a joint and watch something and go to bed.

00:39 Actually I do feel dissociated a bit, but it's so mild. next time I'm going take more.

1:32 Quite dissociated now... This thing takes a while to kick in... Going to bed now

12:07 – Just woke up, feeling a bit groggy but no other lingering aftereffects.

Second trial

Before the second trial of this new chemical I took a small dose of 3-MeO-PCP and did some yoga four hours before. I was feeling quite well when I dosed. This was two days after the first trial.

19:52 – I bombed 90 mg diphenidine orally, wish me luck...

21:06 – Not feeling much, just light dissociation.

22:20 – Still not feeling much so I decided to bomb another 70mg.

22:56 – I'm feeling quite blurry, but I was also smoking a joint at the time. I feel good about writing a lot again, even if it's just tripreports. It makes me feel good that I'm writing all this down so I can remember the experience and share them with other people who are interested in these new dissociatives.

23:28 – Still not feeling a lot. I have a funny taste in my mouth and some light tingling in my fingers.

23:49 – As it was still very mild, I decided to bomb another 70 mg.

00:40 – Well, it's very colorful right now, but I think that last dose hasn't hit me quite yet.

01:09 – Starting to notice some more dissociative effects.

1:15 – Mood has been lifted a lot but no other noticeable effects at this point.

1:44 – After smoking a big fat joint it's becoming more intense. The drug isn't offering much with this dose and requires a lot of input. But I'm enjoying myself at this moment.

02:04 Still feeling quite buzzed!

2:30 – Noticing some trippy synchronicities while watching an episode of the Legend of Korra. I dreamt about something like this once. I feel this chemical has the potential for healing on a cognitive and emotional level.

2:51 – Very pleasant bodyhigh at this point. I'm having some nice CEV's and this feel somewhere very much MXE-like, but there's still missing something. Might try and combine this with other dissociatives and/or psychedelics. I'm feeling good about writing this experience down so I won't forget what has happened tonight.

Third trial:

Two days after my first succesfull diphenidine experience I tried a bigger dose. I was feeling calm, had eaten well and had an afterglow of 3-MeO-PCP (again, I really like this stuff).

21:08 – Bombed 110 mg diphenidine and going to do some yoga while waiting.

21:44 – Starting to get more psychedelic, but can also be because of the meditation I did. I'm going in the hot spa right now because we have on at home. It's not very safe going near water under the influence of dissociatives, but I felt like this dose wasn't going to be very intense.

22:10 – I think I'm quite high right now, yup.

22:19 – I also think I have some tolerance to diphenidine now, so I take another dose of 75 mg.

22:49 – Feeling very very good!

23:09 – I'm definitely smashed right now. On the edge of a ++.

23:15 – I'm thinking about my dogs I lost a few days ago... Feeling quite nostalgic and able to acces memories very clearly. Feeling overwhelmed by these memories, but in a good way. I won't forget those good times I had with them.

I am not feeling any of the darkness and emptiness other have reported with this stuff, I feel quite well. This wave of emotions I am feeling right now is quite healing.

23:21 – This feels like a MXE kind of bodyload. I'm sinking in my bed but floating away on invisible currents of energy. I also feel like I'm going up a rollercoaster. This feels very very good. My extremeties are tingling and I'm having slight CEV's.

23:34 – The feeling has subsided a lot.

23:43 – Actually feeling sober right now.

23:55 – Remembering a dream I had last night, pretty interesting. Seeing mild OEV's right now.
00:09 pets are the best

00:12 – The top of my skull feels like it's filled with cosmic energy.

00:37 – High as a kiiiiiiiiiiite!

00:51 – Light tremors and tachycardia. Having trouble with words. Feeling very giddy and funny. It's quite lucid but I'm still messed up. ++ type dissociative experience.

00:58 – Hearing buzzing noizes inside my skull, like nanomassages... Verrry nice.

01:06 – I can feel the influence of higher streams of consciousness that alter our human experiences... I believe this is real.

1:14 – I feel great.
I feel connected to everything and everyone.
Emotionally this is a +++ experience.
Everything is soft and transparant.
I am feeling so much potential, like opening the box of Pandora.
There is no judgement, only Zen.

1:22 – A lot of stuff isn't making much sense!!!
Feeling very very happy.

1:32 – Random combination of words are fun. Sleep slow dance.

1:44 – Still having that bodyhigh and moodlift. Still on a high ++.

2:48 – After a lot of talking online I'm going to bed. What a ride. Feeling quite hungry now.

03:44 – Still can't sleep. The only downside is tachycardia right now.
I feel diphenidine is very good for introspection. I have a feeling like a puzzle is falling in place.
I smoke another small joint and manage to fall asleep by four.

Fourth trial:

Again two days after the last one. Tolerance definitely comes into play this time.

19:57 – Bombed 120 mg.

21:12 – Coming up but very mildly.

21:18 – Bombed another 60 mg.

21:38 – Starting to come up some more.

22:05 – Bombed the last 60 mg. The last one is still coming up.

22:19 – Still coming up. Mild rollercoaster effect. Oh please let these three doses combine into one great one!

22:49 – Fucking high.
Body feels like liquid.
Seeing a lot of colours and vibrations, feeling and hearing a light buzz.
Physically feeling like I'm going up the rollercoaster again.
I'm talking to way too many people at the same time right now, but it's all very manageable.

22:56 – Still coming up and feeling very giddy.

23:04 – My head is spinning around. This feels very similar to MXE, but less pleasant. My back is also very sore and I wish diphendine was more analgesic, but I'm feeling very euphoric.

I'm seeing waves on my laptopscreen, like oceanwaves. I have been playing Zelda: Wind Waker a lot so it's because of this game.
I'm feeling very hot right now and feeling very stoned. This is very reminiscent of DXM to me.
I'm buzzzzzzing waaaaay hard right now. My computer sounds very loud right now, but not too obnoxious.

23:18 – I'm feeling like a million bucks!
+++ type experience
Music sounds very good and profound
I feel a lot of love and empathy towards everyone.
Also feeling very creative with words in conversations. For example:

“i feel like i'm falling down dimensions
or islands
like parachuting
and saying hello to the inhabitants of those floating islands
they're fluffy bears
they want to play football lol
i throw the ball back
it's like a pandabear
lots of white and blue
it's very pleasant
like i'm a duck
in a pond”

23:30 – I feel like I'm sailing on the breeze.

23:57 – Feeling like a mighty pirate, yarrrr.

00:05 – Coming down. Drinking a beer, but it's making it more blurry and forgetful. I feel like I'm in a bar but it's getting too late :p

01:10 – The feeling has stopped. Going to smoke a joint and watch the last episode of the Legend of Korra. Tonight has felt very synchronistic. Everything flowed very fluidly.

1:48 – Korra has saved the world and diphenidine has saved my soul hahah :D
Very remarkable ending.
“We are entering a new age.”
This feels spot on for me! :)

Fell asleep around 2 o'clock, slept untill eight and feeling quite refreshed and ready for a new day. I'm sorry for the length of this post but I felt I had to make my experience as clear as possible. Will also test out MXP and report on it. Thanks for reading!

Last edited: