View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

diphenidine crystal?

Batwing133

Bluelighter
So I am thinking of ordering some but I only have one vendor that I know is trustworthy because I am very new to the RC scene or ordering them via the Internet anyways, but have done a ton of research on the ones I want.

Anyways for the problem, the only vendor I have is sold out of the diphenidine powder, buttt they have diphenidine crystal in stock. What is the difference in the two other than the obvious physical difference, one being crystal and one being powder. I have only heard of people experiencing the powder and while I think I would probably wait for the powder anyways I was just curious if anyone has heard or had experience with the crystal.

Feedback is appreciated!

Hi,

I do have the crystals, it's very small actually and reminds me of the EPH small crystals.

It's just the same strenght as powder, quite easy to crush and burns the nose a little more :)

Thanks for info kishka!

And to peace, I'm not sure but I don't think so many report the powder being clumpy having an almost Styrofoam feel to it when bit. Guess that would be a good question to ask the vendor