• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diphenhydramine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase7031

Greenlighter
Okay so I've done this before so don't start giving me shit. I know the risks and all what to expect. The last time I did it I took 375mg which is the most I've taken. I just want to do it one more time to start seeing scary shit so that I won't want to do it again. Cause I hear everyone say that they supposedly see people they know that aren't even in their home at the time. Which doesn't make sense. So i was to know the right dose to see people. When I took 375 I only saw bugs and maybe a figure out my window but I couldn't even call it a figure. I had to focus so hard to see something more then a bug. So if anyone could help me out here if be much appreiated.

Diphenhydramine does not reliably cause you to see people who arent there at any dose. Some people expeeience this and its more likely to occur at doses over 250. If you already have taken 375 mg and havent seen people who werent there its unlilely youd ever see people and even if you did be able to recall it.

We're not here to help you narrow in on particular delirious hallucinations. You will need to devote your own time to chasing them. If you require advice regarding the safety of a chosen practice or experiment, we will be here waiting my friend. If you are after halluciantions, you might consider trying a drug of the class that actually has a history of being enjoyed by human persons i.e. Psilocibin Mushrooms, Mescaline/Peyote, LSD-25 or even DMT. If you're willing to experiment with something as thouroughly abbrasive as Diphenhydramine, some of these drugs should be thouroughly enjoyable.

Could it be because I was playing skyrim the whole trip? I have done acid a good amount of times and have done shrooms also. I get to deep into crazy thoughts about bad things in my life and it bothers me to the point where I don't want to touch those ever again. But I just want to experience what everybody gets scared of off this stuff

I'm going to close this now. There's not a Harm Reduction element to it. Also, I don't think Diphendyramine "scares" people. It just makes them feel very shitty physically, so I guess you could be scared of the imminence of that very shitty feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.