• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diphenhydramine (Benadryl/Nytol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fermonos

Bluelighter
So I have some Nytol here, going to do 400mg soon but I've been reading up a lot about it and read that you can feel as if ants/spiders are crawling on you. It doesn't bother me at all, but I've noticed a few people have said that you are not supposed to itch at these feelings/hallucinations.

I just want to know why? Is there any reason behind this or what?

First of all a warning: never ever mix it with alcohol. It will most definately fuck you up.

Something in general: The problem about this substance is that you can´t distinguish between what´s real and what´s not real. You do the weirdest most dumb shit like talking to things or hallucinating that you´re at other places but it is totally normal to you which can be dangerous.

Personally I´ve never seen spiders or ants or experienced anything like that. I usually hear a woman whispering creepy shit I don´t know if that is any better. I don´t think that anyone knows why most people see those things tho.

^Yeah right if you must do it stay indoors or somewhere safe coz the hallucinations can be so scarily real.

Never had spiders/ants myself but you'd be wise to expect something just as horrible.

Highest dose I've done which was a few months ago was 250mg, which is suppose to be kind of light.

Only experienced one hallucinations when I went for a walk because I felt as if I was falling inside my bed, like I was being sucked in. I was walking and it was kind of dark, and the shadows of the street lights felt like they were really tall people moving and stuff.

Anyway I know it's a POWERFUL drug and I won't take it lightly. I will probably do 200mg today, 300mg another day and 400mg when I finally feel ready, as the stories I've heard are fucking crazy at 400mg+.

Wait til you can get a hold of something worthwhile that has a better risk/reward curve. You'll have a shitty trip and will experience long term damage from this drug if you abuse it.

I have MST, Codeine, Tramadol, Oxycodone. I'm sick of them 'highs' I even have amitriptyline. I want something more psychedelic. I would try LCD or Mushrooms but I have no clue how to get hold of them where I live so this is the closest I can get.

This is NOT a psychedelic high. Go to shroomery.org (or shroomery.com, ones for weed and ones for shrooms) and learn how to pick shrooms. DPH IS NOT PSYCHEDELIC.

It's not even really a high, its just lots of cotton mouth (worse than you can imagine) and fear.

It´s not psychedelic at all order some ALD-52 or some Tryptamine like 4 AcO DMT you can google it ;)
And yes I could also tell you some stories about DPH it´s just not worth it

is this shit going on still? there are like 450 of these threads in the last 4 days... UTFSE

every thread is the same.

Wait til you can get a hold of something worthwhile that has a better risk/reward curve. You'll have a shitty trip and will experience long term damage from this drug if you abuse it.

This says it all. I can't think of a worse drug to attempt to "trip" on. BTW, is it just me, or have like, a billion threads on this subject popped up in the past few days? :?

So I have some Nytol here, going to do 400mg soon but I've been reading up a lot about it and read that you can feel as if ants/spiders are crawling on you. It doesn't bother me at all, but I've noticed a few people have said that you are not supposed to itch at these feelings/hallucinations.

I just want to know why? Is there any reason behind this or what?

I'm closing this, as there's really no new material stated and nothing related to harm reduction. Just so you know, Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) and essentially all of the commonly used antihistamines produce a very negative experience for pretty much everyone who uses them. If you still choose to go about this, then you have no one to blame but yourself when shit hits the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.