• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dip (tobacco) - experienced - Where's my spit cup?

weekend addiction

Bluelighter
Background: I've taken 1mg of Alprozolam XR and I've drank a couple sodas. Just ate some tacos I made. Now I'm ready to pack a lip for the third time today. I felt I needed to share this experience with others. Psychonauts shouldn't let this stuff go unnoticed. Much cheaper than cigarettes. As a southerner I feel country music completes the experience.

1:54- packed a fat lip of grizzly long cut mint. I'm listening to country music and reading about schizophrenia. I love psychology
1:56- spitting into a glass now. the first spit is always the best. I taste the mint and am feeling good.
1:58- listening to corey smith and I'm feeling very stimulated. Writing is getting easier and I'm just jamming out.
2:00- feeling a bit dizzy but still great. The dizziness is part of the experience.
2:05- music is sounding great. The appreciation of music reminds me of marijuana.
2:07- heart rate has increased noticeably
2:12- my lip is numb and the buzz is much stronger.
2:17- I spit out my wad and sit back and enjoy the stimulation
2:20- A few burps come. Dip and tacos go great together!
2:32- Still got a strong head buzz.
2:36- Took a shit which happens all the time after I dip.

Anyway get you a can and spit cup and try it. I like it best when on amps though so I'm saving my tin for later.

whoa, i wish i had source for this "dip"... also, can i do it IV? i bet it it might even be nicer with an empty 20oz bottle.

sorry if that stepped on your toes....i grew up in the south and all my friends dipped...i guess its a cultural thing that i considered a "norm".....i got a kick out of your post, thats all.....i hope you have a good weekend!

No tobacco-based nausea to be had? Always kills any nicotine buzz I stumble into, no matter how I go about it.

albion said:
No tobacco-based nausea to be had? Always kills any nicotine buzz I stumble into, no matter how I go about it.

Cigars man, and tolerance. Nothing too strong to start out with, a small robusto (or less), light to medium bodied, smoked at your leisure. Perhaps an Avo or macanudo, I'm more a full bodied kinda guy so I couldn't say.

WA, can't say I've ever tried dip. Is it only stimulatory as you take it, or like a good sized, strong-ish cigar, does it start out stimulating and then slip into substantial sedation?