• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Dine and Dash situation - help me make it right

captainballs

Bluelighter
A couple of days ago I was walking around downtown and I noticed two very attractive younger women, ages 20 and 26. I asked them both out and they said yes, so all three of us went to a very fantastic joint a few bloks away. It was jumping, food was good, and they were being really nice at first. Then, they started trying to run game on me as a team. Allow me to explain: one was the good cop and the other was the bad cop. The bad cop was asking me to buy her cigarettes, as if I should be so privileged to be with two women that I should just give my money away - after already offering to take them both to a restaurant that was really nice. Then, to demean me, she puts her hand on my dick at the table and starts laughing about how it was small. Meanwhile, they were ordering Grey Goose, appetizers, and a bunch of other shit that made me realize that these were a couple of low class people who felt like they were catching the break of a life time just because they were in a restaurant that didn't say "Subway" on the building.

The good cop was telling me that she liked her pussy eaten by her friend, and that if I wanted to watch then I would have to pay for it. She kept saying things like how nice it was to run into someone as cool as me in a sea of boring people.

Then, for some reason, the bad cop, in a very patronizing way, started asking my if I was cognizant. I don't know how this came up, but I think it was because I didn't give her 100% of my attention while she was spouting nonsense. At that point, I had made up my mind that I would give these girls a lesson in the game they assumed they invented and mastered. I told her that I was going to upgrade her level of cognizance by showing her something, and that it was going to be a surprise. I told my waitress that it was too loud in the restaurant and that I needed to step outside to make a phone call. This was merely part one of the dry run. After two more times, I disappeared from the restaurant, leaving these slick girls with the tab.

They were alternating between insulting me, belittling me, and then using spoonfuls of honey as obvious non sequiturs to keep me on the line, something that must work very successfully on guys with low self esteem who never get laid. And this behavior was a major turn-off - and insult, even, considering my education (which I never mention to anyone I just met) and my ability to talk shop with the movers and shakers of the world. In other words, I am well-liked around the city for being funny and smart, and I don't deserve this kind of treatment - so I stiffed them with the bill.

My question is this: what could the consequences of this be? I'm in Texas, and while I'm practiced in the art of getting cases tossed in the trashcan blindfolded, I am concerned with my reputation. Is is safe to go back to the restaurant, cash in hand, and try to solve the problem - or will they be out for blood?

this sounds like something out of a beat novel.

anyway, is the question sincere? what's the problem? you used a meal and alcohol to pick up two seedy girls, then decided to abort and didn't pay your part. happened. probably shouldn't eat there again for a while.

yeah...just avoid that place for a good long while. I would bet the girls were on the hook for the bill and did get out of there without payig it anyway but just to be safe ;)

You should have made the "phone call" near the end of the sexual act. Nobody, at least nobody on the "good side," is going to come after you for dipping out on an illegal activity. Yes, you would have had to absorb the cost of the dinner, but you could have thought of this as a really nice desert.

If a woman insults your penis like this again in the future, a quick "well duh, look who's touching it" should do the trick.

I assume that because you're worried about your reputation AT THIS RESTAURANT, that you eat there at least occasionally. And then I'll assume that because you eat there somewhat occasionally, you have a favourite waitress or two. Well, you go in when this waitress is working and you sit down and explain to her how "you thought you had met your match on an internet dating site, but then first she showed up with a friend and then she turned out to be a prostitute. You were not even thinking about the effect that walking out on a bill would have on your reputation there because you were more worried about what effect being seen with two prostitutes at the place would have on your reputation there. And how the cute waitress wouldn't smile at you from her section when you ate there anymore if she knew that you used hookers. I was heartbroken and embarrassed, woe is me...so would you like to get dinner after your shift is over?" Sometimes a good hooker mishap can be an appetizer to true romance with your soul-mate.

Or you could say that you got an emergency call from a family member in trouble and had to leave in a hurry.

captainballs, I will provide a more serious reply here when I have a bit more time. I'll give you my thoughts on the whole good/bad-cop psychology, whether I think that you acted immorally and why I think this offended you as much as it did.

Last edited:
update: i called up the restaurant and expressed how terrible i felt about the situation. it turns out the manager knew me from frequenting my shop down the block. he assured me that the waitress didnt have to pay for the meal, which those tacky sluts ran past the 200$ mark, and said not to sweat it but just to keep sending business his way. i swear to god things have been falling into my lap lately. i dont know what to say, but i figured that this outcome was unreal enough (in a good way) to tell you guys about. i've got the juice right now apparently. like a boss.

prostitutes have more class than that. them bitches were just gutter sluts

If you left them there, and they were the ones to receive the check from the waitress, technically, they're the ones that have to pay it and would be considered "dining and dashing" if they left it unpaid. Unless I'm missing something and you were the last person at the table and walked out...

Good to hear you have some integrity and called the place back, and I'm glad it all worked out for you :)

Help make it right? I think this story deserves to go on your resume or CV for how bad ass it is. If anything, those movers and shakers would be pissed that you let those hookers get off so easily.