• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dilaudid ROA Bioavailability?-Help

Siccness909

Bluelighter
What's up guys so recently I acquired some 2mg hydromorphones and anyway I know the best most effective ROA is obviously IV but I'm trying to not pick up a rig again for personal reasons. So I've snorted Dilly's and I know it's about 50-55% nasally and I've had success doing it but why do I recall in my past reading that rectal ROA was really close to IV but now reading up on it I see that it's actually not that effective rectally?? Does anyone have insight on this? Should I try rectal over nasal administration? I have about 12 2mg Dillys left and wanna get the most out of it basically my options are between RECTAL and NASAL as I don't wanna IV as stated and I know that oral ROA is practically a waste so yeah all opinions welcome, again I REALLY wanna the most effective method possible as I don't have many left and being that dillys are hands down my all time favorite opiate..THANKS BL!!!

Actually oral is variable and in some cases reaches 50%

Aside from
that, personally would just... nevermind, though if Ididn't have a rig would snort it

Plugging is also
variable, hell so is snorting, though I think that has to do with technique and form-the small pills should be fine unless you have to snort 10 or 11 at once-then you could try a couple ml of water and plugging

Idk know your dose, if it's high plugging would be easier in water, then again U wouldn't want to risk wasting them on ROA have never tried-the info is available, otherwise up to you

For whatever reason, there's a lot of conjecture regarding the rectal administration of both Morphine and Hydromorphone (Dilaudid). Some sources even post a variable bioavailability so it gets pretty confusing. I wish we could provide you with a solid answer. I would look into research regarding the use of Baking Soda to alter the PH of your rectal environment. This supposedly helps with absorption.

Granted, I've been an IV user, but I still enjoy Opioids greatly by any route. I can say, that in my personal experience, rectal administration of Hydromorphone is not as potent as the intranasal route. Again, there seem to be a great deal of variables involved with rectal administration for both of these drugs. Can anyone shed some light on this for us? Someone smart?