• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Dilaudid Cotton Shot

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Ok so I have several cottons that still have cloudy looking water...is that meaning theres still some dilaudid left?

IMO even it it does it’s not worth it. I was sick for days after shooting old cottons. If they are fresh go for it I guess.

Yeah when I was using iv opioids I got cotton fever a few times like this. I got to the point that I used to eat pill cottons right after the shot so I wouldn't be tempted to do this.

OFF TOPIC- I've learned cottons from Ms contin are the worst. Cotton fever..... access. I think the gel does it.

Hard to say if your cotton shot is worth doing, I'd say the risk outmatches the reward when it comes to doing cotton shots.

I never used cotton when slamming k4s. They would mix up fine when back loaded.
I did a lot of stupid shit in those days so please don't do that and yeah, i wouldn't try and reuse old cottons. We've all been there tho so it is your choice.

The bacteria that grows in the old cottons from moisture will make you sick as hell from cotton shots. At least that’s been my experience. Risk isn’t worth the reward.

Start by drawing as much from the cotton as you can (0.5ml total water should be applied at first with 1cc syringe use) , attaching a .22 micron filter, pushing out into a receptacle. Then immediately after rinse your cottons and leftover pill powder with another 0.5ml water and repeat the filter process, emptying into same receptacle as first wash solution. I read in a study I found on here awhile back that this was actually a safer way to inject pills as no particulate is picked up and you get a full reliable dose in one go.