• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dihydrocodeine

SpareRib

Bluelighter
Just came into a bunch of DHC, 30 mg tabs. 60 mg at a time hasn't done anything for me. I have a high tolerance for oxy. Will these do anything for me? Will they at least keep me from withdrawal if I don't take oxy (I realize that there are better options)? Since conversion-wise, 60 mg isn't even close to the equivalent of what I take for oxy, can I take a bunch more pill sat once? Wondering if there is only so much I can and should take to get closer to my very high oxy dose. TIA!

The short answer is that yes, you're probably going to need to consume a lot of Codeine or DHC to make anything happen beyond withdrawal control.

Luckily you can still use Opioid conversion tables to your benefit. I'm not great at math. I see that 200mg of Codeine is equal to approximately 20mg Oxycodone by the oral route.

Many sources list DHC as twice as potent as Codeine. So, with this in mind, you would need 100mg DHC to equal 20mg Oxycodone and 300mg to equal 60mg Oxycodone. Am I right?

That is ten tablets. A lot of this will be dependent upon your body's ability to convert DHC to Dihydromorphine, which varies widely I'm individuals. Does this help?