• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Dihydrocodeine test kit ?

Is there such a thing as a dihydrocodeine test kit that you can test the pills with before taking them or will a 12 panel urine test kit work by just cutting a chip and adding some water then putting it in the specimen cup and checking the results work ?
🙏

Urine tests test for metabolites I believe, which are compounds that are not chemically identical to the drug taken, so they might not work.

Just curious why you are testing dhc pills? Aren't they otc in the countries that bother to use them meaning you can get them direct from a pharmacy? Don't get me wrong, it's good that you're testing your drugs, i'm just curious.

Urine tests test for metabolites I believe, which are compounds that are not chemically identical to the drug taken, so they might not work.

Just curious why you are testing dhc pills? Aren't they otc in the countries that bother to use them meaning you can get them direct from a pharmacy? Don't get me wrong, it's good that you're testing your drugs, i'm just curious.
Thank you, yes they sell them otc but the pharmacy’s /shacks that sell them have several brands/different packaging and they’re known for selling bunk drugs in Cambodia , last time I went I bought a package and just tried a few and waited to see if I felt anything before buying 1000 or so pills and if you do that for 2-3 drugs your wasting two or three days being a Guinea pig to see if your pills are legit before shipping them home .. I’m not worried about getting fentanyl I’m worried about coming home with bunk stuff..

DHC id AMAZINGLY cheap in bulk. But getting a license to buy in bulk is hard EVERYWHERE and SE Asian nations are full of rip-off dealers.

Last edited by a moderator:
DHC id AMAZINGLY cheap in bulk. But getting a license to buy in bulk is hard EVERYWHERE and SE Asian nations are full of rip-off dealers.
If I remember correctly you’d get a blister pack of twenty tablets,the local markets/ pharmacies are full of places to buy them. I went too the same pharmacy on two different trips but that was pre-Covid so not really sure if it’s still there.. Same applies everywhere let the buyer beware….

Last edited by a moderator: