• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Difficulty dosing strong pills.

trevic

Greenlighter
I am relatively new to MDMA but I am unsure how much I should do when it comes to pills. Previously I have have taken a green grenade and a gold bar. The green grenade I took whole and the gold bar I did in halves with the second half being about an hour into my high because I was aware these pills have a reputation for being very strong. The thing is though I don't want to get a sub-par high by not going with enough but some of these strong pills are supposed to be about 200-220mg's? The high I got of the green grenade was good but the high I got off the gold bar was mind blowing even though I only did that pill in halves. Right now I have 2 white dominos which are also supposed to be strong but I am worried that If I do a half the high won't be good enough and If I do a full it will be too intense? What is your advice? Also It's worth noting I have done mdma the last two weekends (with one weekend being two days in a row) - i'm guessing I can't get a tolerance that quickly but I wanted to note it. I know I should take a break by the way and I will after this weekend for a month or two. So at this rave next week should I do a full pill with a half redose? A full pill with no redose? A half with a half redose?

If they're around 200mg like gold bars I'd do a 3/4 pill then 1 hour into the high a half.

i've seen some dominoes tested at 100mg and some at 200mg. if you have been having a nice time on half a gold bar, you'd best start with a half in case you got the stronger ones and redose with the other half after 45-50min if necessary.

Ime the come up will be hell if you dose ~200 mg all at once. Seriously I thought I was dying haha (yellow WB ~180mg). If you want to reach that level of high the best thing I have found is to dose half then 15 min later dose the second--eases the come up and wil skyrocket you into the clouds

I got my pills of a trusted source and I am confident they are the higher dosed ones judging by the rave reviews my friends have been giving who got them off the same guy. I guess I will go for three quarters and then a half just because I want a very intense high that lasts for a good long while (it's a 7 hour rave). I just hope it's not too overwhelming as I get anxiety on the come up anyway. Also three times in a month with one time the month before is a lot I know but If I take a break after this do you guys think I will be able to avoid tolerance? How quickly does tolerance build in your experience?

It's relative, but since you are new to it then 2 months will be more than long enough to bring tolerance down. Even 1 month is enough.

IME, tolerance will go away between 1-2 weeks. But be careful of using it too often for too long, because you absolutely will lose the magic.

i've seen some dominoes tested at 100mg and some at 200mg. if you have been having a nice time on half a gold bar, you'd best start with a half in case you got the stronger ones and redose with the other half after 45-50min if necessary.

^This.

I wish I could have the "I hope these pills aren't too strong" problem! :) Trust me, there are worse ones to have.

Be safe and play on.