Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Different ways on taking mdma

BlueFunk

Greenlighter
Hello folks,

I have been taking MDMA now for nearly 2 years, My regular way of taking is to crush up and put into little capsules, The wife has problems with the rizla paper as it tends to get stuck in her throat, we aint fans of snorting either, we have tried plugging and even with the right equipment it was a bit strange, so my question is..

If i had a shot glass of water and put 0.15 of powder (mixed well) and downed it, would that be a better way?
Or would it be a waste compared to putting in capsules.

Thanks in advance if you read/respond.

if your wife has problems with rizla paper, you could try gel caps.

but there's nothing wrong with simply dissolving the mdma in some water and drinking that. if you can stomach the taste...

I know fools that empty capsules into either to hit faster or to drink throughout the roll. Both groups seem to enjoy this.

A friend of mine takes it that way all the time (except she's drinking it with 0,2L water) since she throws up whenever she drops a cap with the crystals.
So yes, mdma is water soluble and you will roll just as nicely as you would eating it. :)

One time I had a glass of whiskey with MDMA dissolved in it. Worked like a charm though I know it was stupid. Would be careful.

Rizlas shouldn't really be getting stuck in her throat - they're extremely easy to swallow with a bit of liquid. Practically identical to a pill. Perhaps you're using too much rizla paper?

Was there a problem with gel caps?? I would just take it in caps. Drinking it sounds awful the taste if very bitter.