• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Different Types of Speed(Amphetamine) < question

Lux Exterior

Bluelighter
I'm trying to find out what different kinds of speed I could come across when buying from untrusted sources. I recently tried some speed that did get me very high but didn't give me the same type of high I usually get from the speed I've used in the past, I first realized something was wrong on day 2 when I spent a significant amount of time trying to make a cigarette holder out of a sharpie using a guitar string and a Q-Tip that I kept dipping in acetone (Lighter ran out of gas) and after doing simillar things and seeing things that weren't there all through my binge I decided to do some research and found that it could've been some type-a synthetic speed that makes you focus way too much amongst other things. Don't get me wrong I did have fun and I would do it again but what I wanna know is are different effects you could get from such varieties that would be a dead giveaway. e.g effects of 'D-Amphetamine' + other kinds and certain cutting agents.

After washing it I found that it was great at keeping me awake and nothing else, didn't make me concetrate like sulphate does, all it did was make me over-focus and jump from one thing to another kinda like a serious case of ADHD.
*Synthetic in terms that it was made using cheap synthetic versions of actual chemicals used to make speed.

Last edited:
I'm trying to find out what different kinds of speed I could come across when buying from untrusted sources. I recently tried some speed that did get me very high but didn't give me the same type of high I usually get from the speed I've used in the past, I first realized something was wrong on day 2 when I spent a significant amount of time trying to make a cigarette holder out of a sharpie using a guitar string and a Q-Tip that I kept dipping in acetone (Lighter ran out of gas) and after doing simillar things and seeing things that weren't there all through my binge I decided to do some research and found that it could've been some type-a synthetic speed that makes you focus way too much amongst other things. Don't get me wrong I did have fun and I would do it again but what I wanna know is are different effects you could get from such varieties that would be a dead giveaway. e.g effects of 'D-Amphetamine' + other kinds and certain cutting agents.

After washing it I found that it was great at keeping me awake and nothing else, didn't make me concetrate like sulphate does, all it did was make me over-focus and jump from one thing to another kinda like a serious case of ADHD.
*Synthetic in terms that it was made using cheap synthetic versions of actual chemicals used to make speed.
Mate who knows what the fuck they put in speed but it can't be good

There is no way of knowing - but as you describe the experience it does sound a busy like meth. The over-focusing on a task (technical term: punding) is a giveaway. But with meth you’d expect a high degree of euphoria as well, especially if you had little experience with it.

All speed is ‘synthetic’ and there are many research chemical stimulants as well as just badly made speed.

Even if we had all the following info we would not be able to say what it is: dose, appearance (colour, dampness etc), smell, structure (eg.powder or crystal), your general location, online or real world buy, your general experience and tolerance to stimulants, rout of administration. However we might be able to make further comments about possibilities and recommend a number of reagent tests you could use to narrow down and verify what it is if you have any left.

There is no way of knowing - but as you describe the experience it does sound a busy like meth. The over-focusing on a task (technical term: punding) is a giveaway. But with meth you’d expect a high degree of euphoria as well, especially if you had little experience with it.

All speed is ‘synthetic’ and there are many research chemical stimulants as well as just badly made speed.

Even if we had all the following info we would not be able to say what it is: dose, appearance (colour, dampness etc), smell, structure (eg.powder or crystal), your general location, online or real world buy, your general experience and tolerance to stimulants, rout of administration. However we might be able to make further comments about possibilities and recommend a number of reagent tests you could use to narrow down and verify what it is if you have any left.
If I dry out amphetamine paste does it loose potency as when I first take it out the freezer it feels a lot stronger than when I dry it and sniff it

Technically, what I believe are some natural beta-ketone phenethylamines like cathinone and cathine are not synthetic. They're sourced from kat. But methcathinone is semi-synthetic.

Technically, what I believe are some natural beta-ketone phenethylamines like cathinone and cathine are not synthetic. They're sourced from kat. But methcathinone is semi-synthetic.

And as I found out very recently from young fresh Ephedra sinica shoots :)

-GC