• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Different types of Hash

foolsgold25

Bluelighter
Looking for some help, I currently have four types of hash at home.

Two of them are great, very enjoyable high & I actually use them to reduce anxiety, they leave me feeling great the following day.....

The other two seem to leave me feeling very anxious the next day.... they do seem more potent so is this simply because they are stronger? Higher THC? Or what?

It’s annoying as it’s not cheap stuff to buy & trying to source the particular one which makes me feel great isn’t easy!

thanks all

Because the hash is so polarizing, it makes me think that each batch was made consistently with a different strain.

Strains widely vary in effect.

Do you think this could be the case?

They are probably different strains. I used to LOVE smoking, and at rare times eating Moroccan Sativa hash. It was extremely psychedelic, and energetic. It was great on its own or with five glasses of red wine.

But I know other people who find sativa hash or herb to make them anxious, gives them panic attacks, or bad trips so they just smoke Indica only.

Looking for some help, I currently have four types of hash at home.

Two of them are great, very enjoyable high & I actually use them to reduce anxiety, they leave me feeling great the following day.....

The other two seem to leave me feeling very anxious the next day.... they do seem more potent so is this simply because they are stronger? Higher THC? Or what?

It’s annoying as it’s not cheap stuff to buy & trying to source the particular one which makes me feel great isn’t easy!

thanks all
I was tried verious types of hash. But now, ghost bubba hit me up. I bought it from online source and price is reasonable.

Last edited:
the afghani mazar sharif black gummy hash is very calming
so is the gold seal black hash - also afghani I think.

they are also quite visual.

the afghani mazar sharif black gummy hash is very calming
so is the gold seal black hash - also afghani I think.

they are also quite visual.

Oh wow have you tried the cannabis from Mazar-i-Sharif. Wow. I have been there and what an experience. I am glad to read your post. It must be very potent and powerful in a soothing way.. The Balkh province is rich in cannabis strains. The Afghani kush has the same dizzy calming soothing feeling and does act like a psychedelic if the dose is increased. Seeds are quite popular too.